• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tay Ping Hui the new PAP candidate for coming GE?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps they'll put him in Tampines then. :cool:

If I were the PAP, I would put him in Hougang. The last time Edmund Chen hanged around Hougang it became possible, but I think Chen's record was a worry for PAP.

The PAP has increased NCMP seats to 9 and would not hesitate to win back all the seats anyway. Any smallest chance of ousting WP's LTK would be the star factor. Or at least better than the EQ deficient Eric.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were the PAP, I would put him in Hougang. The last time Edmund Chen hanged around Hougang it became possible, but I think Chen's record was a worry for PAP.

The PAP has increased NCMP seats to 9 and would not hesitate to win back all the seats anyway. Any smallest chance of ousting WP's LTK would be the star factor. Or at least better than the EQ deficient Eric.

I think he's best suited to replace the supposedly open berth left vacant by Jack Neo in Aljunied. It was widely speculated and reasonably so, that JN was supposed to plug the Chinese-speaking heartland grounds as part of George Yeo's defence. After the fall of JN, TPH emerged. What a timing.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes man I agree! Why can't every politicians behave like GMS with high morals, never cheated on his wife and never go Macau to hanky panky:biggrin::biggrin:

GMS is truly a saint dat even aliens from other planet travel millions of miles to pay homage to him....:biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Busno64,

Got a new quote from GMS for you to start a new thread liao.

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC110122-0000125/Some-parties-do-not-have-Web-guidelines

NSP secretary-general Goh Meng Seng said: "The majority of us are mature adults. Even if a member make a mistake, we should learn from it ... in the end, it may be immaterial. What matters most (during hustings) are policy issues."

GMS is truly a saint dat even aliens from other planet travel millions of miles to pay homage to him....:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Low Saik Meng & his MacDonald's breakfast couldn't convince the HG residents, Tay Peng Hui going to a sing & dance or distribute free bak kwa??:biggrin: