• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cocky Tay Ping Hui 郑斌辉, age 53, jobless and childless. At least he still has his wife!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tay Ping Hui Is Now A Freelancer, Hints At Working In Hollywood In The Future​

Former Mediacorp actor Tay Ping Hui, 53, announced in an Instagram Reel yesterday (Mar 12) that for the first time in 25 years, he will be going solo as a freelancer.
“It has been a great time with GHY for the past five years,” he wrote.
After leaving Mediacorp in 2018 after 19 years, he signed a five-year contract with Chinese-based media company Perfect World Pictures, which later became known as GHY Culture & Media.
“But now it is time to move on and do the things I want to do, pick projects that I am passionate about, and work with people that I want to work with,” he added.
With GHY Culture & Media, Pinghui appeared in several Chinese productions such as Heroes and Legend of the Condor Heroes.
In the Reel, he recalled that it was not an easy decision.

"I was at the top of my game, having established myself in multiple disciplines. Things were going great," he said.
“From the safe waters of Singapore, I jumped into the big ocean of China, where the shark swam and the weak and feeble were devoured,” he said.
In his post, he wrote: “Freedom can be intimidating, but it is extremely liberating… Who knows? Maybe I shall head to the west in search of new challenges.”
Wait… Is the actor following in the footsteps of Tan Kheng Hua and Lim Kay Siu and taking a stab at Hollywood?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
tay-ping-hui-2.jpg

tay-ping-hui-3_0.jpg

How do you like his old fart look? Cool and sexy?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's f***.
China is f****** going through a terrible time recently. Property and stock market tumbling like a brick falling down crushing everyone.

Investment has gone dry and every foreign company wants out. China can print money. But they are not US

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's f***.
China is f****** going through a terrible time recently. Property and stock market tumbling like a brick falling down crushing everyone.

Investment has gone dry and every foreign company wants out. China can print money. But they are not US
lanjiao kia probably lost his house and pants in China, that's why he's back. He's a fucking quitter

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tay Ping Hui Is Now A Freelancer, Hints At Working In Hollywood In The Future​

Former Mediacorp actor Tay Ping Hui, 53, announced in an Instagram Reel yesterday (Mar 12) that for the first time in 25 years, he will be going solo as a freelancer.
“It has been a great time with GHY for the past five years,” he wrote.
After leaving Mediacorp in 2018 after 19 years, he signed a five-year contract with Chinese-based media company Perfect World Pictures, which later became known as GHY Culture & Media.
“But now it is time to move on and do the things I want to do, pick projects that I am passionate about, and work with people that I want to work with,” he added.
With GHY Culture & Media, Pinghui appeared in several Chinese productions such as Heroes and Legend of the Condor Heroes.
In the Reel, he recalled that it was not an easy decision.

"I was at the top of my game, having established myself in multiple disciplines. Things were going great," he said.
“From the safe waters of Singapore, I jumped into the big ocean of China, where the shark swam and the weak and feeble were devoured,” he said.
In his post, he wrote: “Freedom can be intimidating, but it is extremely liberating… Who knows? Maybe I shall head to the west in search of new challenges.”
Wait… Is the actor following in the footsteps of Tan Kheng Hua and Lim Kay Siu and taking a stab at Hollywood?
Medicock by-products, cannot even beat golden horse or bollywood, can he make it into hollywood meh? Singaporean Chin Han is 1000% better actor than him and will tell Tay as being typically delusional.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
TBH, tiongkok Insider told moi ...property price IN tier 1 city did drop around 30% in 2023...and not likely to get better soon
The property price at the website 安居客is full of water. It's at least 500k Full of water