• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver's Wake - Blk 306 Canberra Rd

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huang Na's mom received the same amount from kind Sinkies.. What did she do with that money? She built herself a big bungalow back in her native country and at this moment of time she's living like a rich tai tai..

The family of this late taxi driver will not buy a bungalow.. I'm sure most of the money will be used to pay for the education of his children and to cover the family's living expenses.. Its much more better donating your hard earned money to the family of the late Mr Cheng than donating it to a bloody opportunistic Commie scumbags like Huang Na's mom..
remembered the case of the family of one of the first guys to jump MRT....
when donations kept pouring in, the wife actually appeal to public to cease the donations as she felt she had gotta enough for her and the kids.
you wont find such an appeal from those commie bastards

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when donations kept pouring in, the wife actually appeal to public to cease the donations as she felt she had gotta enough for her and the kids.

these bastards do not know when to stop.

To them there is never enough.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember now watching the widow being interviewed on Channel 8 few weeks back.. After the husband's suicide, she suffered from a serious illness and was jobless for a period of time due the weak state of her body.. She then braved herself and is now working as a restaurant helper in a restaurant owned by a kind couple who had helped her family alot in the past..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember now watching the widow being interviewed on Channel 8 few weeks back.. After the husband's suicide, she suffered from a serious illness and was jobless for a period of time due the weak state of her body.. She then braved herself and is now working as a restaurant helper in a restaurant owned by a kind couple who had helped her family alot in the past..
yes, she actually said that the family did not want to benefit finanically from the tragedy and that her kids might get the wrong values if she had kept all the donation monies.
kudos to her.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i very sad when i go down with my friend just now......cos the daugher said this to me..

"thank you UNCLE"

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro and thanks for sharing.

Also thanks to all the brothers and sisters who have done the same.

if you know that lady, ask her dun address pple as uncle la :(

just thank you can liao, my friend was laughing at me damn hard just now

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
i very sad when i go down with my friend just now......cos the daugher said this to me..

"thank you UNCLE"

Very sad indeed, her father died an innocent and wrongful death. Victim of a tragic negligent homicide.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad indeed, her father died an innocent and wrongful death. Victim of a tragic negligent homicide.

actually the main reason i go down is because i realised the daughter might be forced to give up further studying in local uni even though she had already secured a place. that why try to drag a few frens down, end up only 1 come along.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just reached home after making my donation. Quite quiet when i was there. Saw one of his son and daughter. Put the white gold and left. I think that's what most people did, put and go, there's why don't see many people. By the way, what is the purpose of 2 sweets in the pink packet? To be eaten or thrown away? :o

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to write "eat", but system says word too short. So suck on it for good luck, as far as I know.

Just reached home after making my donation. Quite quiet when i was there. Saw one of his son and daughter. Put the white gold and left. I think that's what most people did, put and go, there's why don't see many people. By the way, what is the purpose of 2 sweets in the pink packet? To be eaten or thrown away? :o

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually the main reason i go down is because i realised the daughter might be forced to give up further studying in local uni

heard over TV news that a MIW gave assurance to the family not to worry about children's education and roof over their heads

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who knows, i just eat it. grape favour right HAHHAHA

You uncle liao, don't eat too much sweet. Next time, people call you Ah Pek. :o
Ok, i better stop sprouting nonsense and jokes in this thread.

RIP Mr Taxi Driver. Hope the donation amount is able to see your kids through their studies. They will be good people when they grown up. RIP.....

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually the main reason i go down is because i realised the daughter might be forced to give up further studying in local uni even though she had already secured a place. that why try to drag a few frens down, end up only 1 come along.

When your earlier post came across, I cant help but felt sadden too. Especially that part the daughter said, "thank you, uncle". Nothing like she makes one sounds old but a very sad solemn expression of gratitude. Looks like online outcry has its effect, heard a broadcast by the mainstream prostitute a minister had step forward assuring the family of aid on education and flat maintenance, something to that effect.