• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

# tax cuts to boost consumer spending

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan's PM pledges tax cuts, seeks ties with Asia
Posted: 29 September 2008 1526 hrs

i think tax cuts to improve consumer expenditure, and i think will help ensure sustainability in the economy. but what about sg? the recent news about giving us GST rebate, but next thing on the news "expect 21% hike in utility bills"

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan's new cabinet approves emergency budget
Posted: 29 September 2008 1058 hrs

emergency budget is a smart calculated move to help patch and smoothen cracks before the hole gets too big, but will it ever take place here in sg? i think the people on top are still in a state of denial, pretending that there's no recession yet.

maybe all they ever know is to syphon more $ from tax payers, implementing more ridiculous means to take $ from the people than to call on reserves.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
the recession will hit us badly,mostly probably next year.
this year even though the growth rate has been reduced,it is still alright compare to others.