• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tattoos that is banned in singapore,and their meaning.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"精忠报国"?? this 1 must to be put into IMH! Will cause anyone thats sees it to laugh till their teeths frop:biggrin:
If you don't want to go IMH becos' of tattoo or don't want to get harass by MIW, you can also consider '我爱PAP'. But must be prepare to get hump tump by the 40%.
:wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pai Seh, this was my earlier respond to the Eagle and Earth tattoo. Somehow landed up in Ron thread.

I make a guess.

Most Pai Kias started with some smaller tattoos before progressing to bigger ones. Some tattoos are use to show their status. Eagle on globe means he 'control the world' and is 'accorded'. Started with one flying eagle, when he becomes ready, the globe is added.

The other not so common tattoo will be Double Dragon Split Pearl (Siang Leng Tor Zhu). Again, the Pai Kia started with one Dragon on the left or right, and as he rose up in the rank, he get another one on the opposite side. And finally, when he is worthy, he put's the pearl in between.

Think the poems should be 4 or 7 words instead of 8 words. Most poems are also 4 lines. SAF call these recruits Chinese newspaper.

Most famous ones are 命中注定 , 难忘母恩 , 难报母恩 and many others.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tattoo pap logo across your butt. Every time you shit you are splitting them and shitting into them.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if these tattoos is still banned in singapore, having a sparrow tattoo on the hand is also another popular tattoo for warrent officer in the army. I guess that is gang related tattoo.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
well anyway I guess Golden Dragon and Ramseth would know more about these tattoos and their meaning. any input would be be great!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if these tattoos is still banned in singapore, having a sparrow tattoo on the hand is also another popular tattoo for warrent officer in the army. I guess that is gang related tattoo.
i saw that tons of time as well. but i have zero idea the meaning

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one dot on the forehead is not ah neh :wink: members of this secret society often tattoo lines of dots called 'tiam' in hokkien on their foreheads or even five dots on each knuckle on their fingers to identify themselves as 'fighters'. teardrops on the cheeks are also quite common to signify they have recently lost a 'brother' due to a gang attack or have no more tears to cry, or blood drop below their lips to signify that they won't bleed during a fight.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nowaday if you go prison ...first day sure got SSB guys take your angkong photo to ID you from which gang . next time can identify you easily if someone commited crime .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The "tear" tattoo actually originated from the omega gang which is make up of mostly malays .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
red dot( not represent singapore hor ) between the eyes is not the mark of a "fighter" but is from the ang soon tong.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old Pai Kia tattoos are not quite organized. Think the Pai Kias do not do planning when doing the tattoos. Can see animals, flowers, birds, poems, sexy women and Chinese deities all in one body. Sometimes, quite out of theme also.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHAHAHA.

Might as well say 精忠报国。 This one even more rare, from Song Dynasty. But if you are caught with this tattoo, they will put you in IMH indefinitely.:biggrin:

no bro, if you're caught with this 精忠报国 in sinkapoor, you'll be inducted into the garmen immediately with a minimum S$15K pay check. :biggrin: