• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tangki tangki.... do u believe them???

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle wife younger sister was a medium. Gorgeous looking girl attacts alot of old and young chikopek Sinkie...

They lived in Bt. Ho Swee area.

Was told when she turns 16 she started to act funny, behaved outwardly that many do not u understand her. She cld suddenly jumped up or banged against the wall firecely.

Her family cannot contained her behaviour. Then bring her to a tangki medium. The tangki bowed at her after he got into a trance saying a higher echelon Chinese God spirit is in her body. Respected.

So scary neh.... real or unreal....

From then onwards, she performed her spitual duty faithfully to heal spiirtual soul from evil doers.

On every Chinese calendar 四月八日 Vesak Day she attracts alot of other tangki from all over Singapore to celebrate Vesak Day.

The numbers of tangki attended the celebration stretched for miles and even PAP MP 怕了她三分... came too.

I was her follower for long time and she died at 62 with a beautiful smile on her face, unforgetable memory....

Psst...psst...if you like my bullshit click the like button...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mediums are just people who are sensitive to energy or thought-forms most of them are of primitive mentality.

I actually have many such friends Chinese Mediums, Bomoh, Medicine Man etc they love to listen to me talking about consciousness and how to meditate and manipulate energy along the chakras system within and without, Tantra and all sorts of spiritual jargons lol......... I find them very genuine hence maybe that's why they believe in me vice versa.

I try to guide them to a more righteous path and understand why people misunderstood them. :P <3

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pagans in Thailand have their rituals. It's a grand occasion, and a bit like Thaipusam with the piercing. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its their 3rd dimensions where many CAM dont understand and took them in the pathway as autism, mental health problem.

What does this school text books medical students know about 3rd dimensions....

Mediums are just people who are sensitive to energy or thought-forms most of them are of primitive mentality.

I actually have many such friends Chinese Mediums, Bomoh, Medicine Man etc they love to listen to me talking about consciousness and how to meditate and manipulate energy along the chakras system within and without, Tantra and all sorts of spiritual jargons lol......... I find them very genuine hence maybe that's why they believe in me vice versa.

I try to guide them to a more righteous path and understand why people misunderstood them. :P <3

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My uncle wife younger sister was a medium. Gorgeous looking girl attacts alot of old and young chikopek Sinkie...

They lived in Bt. Ho Swee area.

Was told when she turns 16 she started to act funny, behaved outwardly that many do not u understand her. She cld suddenly jumped up or banged against the wall firecely.

Her family cannot contained her behaviour. Then bring her to a tangki medium. The tangki bowed at her after he got into a trance saying a higher echelon Chinese God spirit is in her body. Respected.

So scary neh.... real or unreal....

From then onwards, she performed her spitual duty faithfully to heal spiirtual soul from evil doers.

On every Chinese calendar 四月八日 Vesak Day she attracts alot of other tangki from all over Singapore to celebrate Vesak Day.

The numbers of tangki attended the celebration stretched for miles and even PAP MP 怕了她三分... came too.

I was her follower for long time and she died at 62 with a beautiful smile on her face, unforgetable memory....

Psst...psst...if you like my bullshit click the like button...
I thot CCP are atheist? How come you believe such crap? CCP will pack you off to re-education camp

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its their 3rd dimensions where many CAM dont understand and took them in the pathway as autism, mental health problem.

What does this school text books medical students know about 3rd dimensions....

Many of them can help and guide others but they can't help or heal the Self they themselves believe the 'power' or 'contact' made is from external of the Self. I'm able to kinda 'psycho' them to believe otherwise. lol.... :inlove: :roflmao:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah also, one day she ate a bit of pork oil, she jumped up and vomitted... that cannot be framed by others....

Vegganist... tioboh

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahh.... what u do is when they are not in trance they are normal human like u and I.. they learn from you in human form but not when in trance...

Try lecture them when they are in trance, 3rd dimension, to see it works for u.

Many of them can help and guide others but they can't help or heal the Self they themselves believe the 'power' or 'contact' made is from external of the Self. I'm able to kinda 'psycho' them to believe otherwise. lol.... :inlove: :roflmao:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahh.... what u do is when they are not in trance they are normal human like u and I.. they learn from you in human form but not when in trance...

Try lecture them when they are in trance, 3rd dimension, to see it works for u.

They can't get into trance in my presence because though in trance it's still 50% conscious they'll alway ask me to siam maybe i jinx them lol..........

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To go into trance takes preparation, it not a vending machine...

Maybe u can try this.... lecture them when they are asleep... see if u can catch the spirit to listen to you. U can ask the spirit to leave his body...

If he jumps up, u hv to run for yr life...

Anothet point, spirit being a spirit, they can cross over to another body...

If u r their anointed One, good luck to you... welcome to 3rd dimension....

They can't get into trance in my presence because though in trance it's still 50% conscious they'll alway ask me to siam maybe i jinx them lol..........

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe u can try this.... lecture them when they are asleep... see if u can catch the spirit to listen to you. U can ask the spirit to leave his body...

Anothet point, spirit being a spirit, they can cross over to another body...

If u r their anointed One, good luck to you... welcome to 3rd dimension....

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I can't do all that, maybe that's why they like me, i'm kinda -all is one and one is all- type. The perception of separation and individuality amuse me. I do believe in spirits but i call it thought-forms that's all.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I learnt Chi-Gong at 6 yrs old. I can touch them with my Chi. Sometimes the tap spark or 'shock' me when i tries to turn on the tap. Bulbs blow more often etc etc But i'm nobody i just share knowledge i learn or read that's all. Maybe my energy is more 'disturbant' that's all lol.....

I don't believe in what God, Ghost etc etc I believe IT exist but it's just energy and nothing can touch the real you unless you believe, for it's all same core or Consciousness is it not ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. I will tell u my personal experience.

Becos I hv had been a follower of this tengki girl for long time, learn something about 3rd dimension.

I went to a friend place often and his dotter was a smart normal girl.

Then she started to change and behaved oddly... she cannot contained her behaviour and they took her to see a mental health doktor. They intoxicate her with tablets which made her put on weight. She has this strange way of laughing not normal people will do.

I went to her room and noticed one photo of her in a animal crawl like position. She puts her hands in front looks like in a cat crawl position...

I was shock to see the photo of her face looks like a face of an animal.

I told the father can I take this photo away.... and explained to him...

I drove 10 km away and burn the photo and chanted some spiritual phrases as I burn the photo....

A week later she dont make that strange laugh anymore. The father noticed it too. He asked what I did and I say nothing. Not neccessary to know, it will hv to die with me...

Why? Spirit being spirit can cross over to another body. I feared that it may enter my body if it wanted to.

So be careful bro.... 3rd dimension we dont understand how it works and formed...

Last edited: