• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian on Chee Soon Juan

amsyl

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2009/10/chee-soon-juan.html

Chee Soon Juan
I met Chee Soon Juan two years ago at a barbeque organised by The Online Citizen in East Coast Park. He brought his wife and three daughters with him. I had a friendly chat with him.

I met him on a few subsequent occasions. I gave some puzzles, quizzes and my books to him to give to his daughters. I have always wondered about how difficult life must be for his daughers in school.

I have spoken to Chee Soon Juan spoke on a few occasions and heard him speak at public meetings. He came across as being a sensible person and has some views about what is good for Singapore. I agree with his views on the need to have to promote democracy and to have a government that reflects the aspirations of the people and is accountable to the people.

The mainstream media has painted a negative picture of Chee Soon Juan. Many Singaporeans perceive him in a negative light, which I believe is a wrong perception. I hope that they will have the chance to meet him and listen to him, or read his views in this blog.

I met a friend at a coffee shop this morning. I told him about my views of Chee Soon Juan and his family. He agreed with me. He had heard a story that Soon Juan's daughter had to speak up in class and tell her classmates, "My father did not commit any crime". He was emotional; tears came down from his eyes when he said, "I wonder how any parent would feel if our own daughter had to face this kind of difficulty in the class".

I like to wish Chee Soon Juan, his wife and three daughters all the best as they face the difficulty of life in Singapore. I hope that more Singaporeans will come forward to express their support to him and his family.

Tan Kin Lian
Posted by Tan Kin Lian at 12:07 PM

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long live Chee Soon Juan and family. I have faith that you will be the next prime minister of singapore. No doubt about that. Call in international human rights group to monitor the elections and you will win hands down!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chee Soon Juan
I met Chee Soon Juan two years ago at a barbeque organised by The Online Citizen in East Coast Park. He brought his wife and three daughters with him. I had a friendly chat with him.

I met him on a few subsequent occasions. I gave some puzzles, quizzes and my books to him to give to his daughters. I have always wondered about how difficult life must be for his daughers in school.

I have spoken to Chee Soon Juan spoke on a few occasions and heard him speak at public meetings. He came across as being a sensible person and has some views about what is good for Singapore. I agree with his views on the need to have to promote democracy and to have a government that reflects the aspirations of the people and is accountable to the people.

The mainstream media has painted a negative picture of Chee Soon Juan. Many Singaporeans perceive him in a negative light, which I believe is a wrong perception. I hope that they will have the chance to meet him and listen to him, or read his views in this blog.

I met a friend at a coffee shop this morning. I told him about my views of Chee Soon Juan and his family. He agreed with me. He had heard a story that Soon Juan's daughter had to speak up in class and tell her classmates, "My father did not commit any crime". He was emotional; tears came down from his eyes when he said, "I wonder how any parent would feel if our own daughter had to face this kind of difficulty in the class".

I like to wish Chee Soon Juan, his wife and three daughters all the best as they face the difficulty of life in Singapore. I hope that more Singaporeans will come forward to express their support to him and his family.

Tan Kin Lian

the sins of the father fall on the daughters. chee doesn't care about the dilemma his family or anybody faces. he's just bent on having his personal vendetta and revenge on the famiLEE.

just look at his mesmerised clowns who followed him into the big longkang. those clowns are but just his pawns which are dispensable and disposable.:oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahahaa see SDP no balls one..only dare to hide behind screen and acted lke cyber hero!! I challenge you one more time!! Come to my plc now, I jio you 1 to 1 or 5 to 1..got ball boh? CCB SDP coward! whahahahahaha

ALAMAK! just give ur real address in bishan lah. no need to divert and borrow others' parangs for the kill.:mad:

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap dogs are trying hard to divert the main story but nice try, now even the former ntuc chief is on Chee Soon Juan side.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
why use pigs to pay for the sins of leetahbar?

since when did the pigs did you wrong?

the problem with leetahbar and company are the feelings of unforgiveness and wrong relationships leading one to hate all people associated with the 'bitch' as he calls it - no matter how tenuous the relationship, and the others to use pigs as a proxy to leetahbar

you have rights as human beings to continue in your hatred of each other (so what's new?) but if you do not mind, please leave the animals out of it

the only crime of four-legged animals is to let a two-legged animal dominate the world; some say that is because that two-legged animal is made in the image of God, if so, do behave with some dignity befitting that privilege

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why use pigs to pay for the sins of leetahbar?

since when did the pigs did you wrong?

the problem with leetahbar and company are the feelings of unforgiveness and wrong relationships leading one to hate all people associated with the 'bitch' as he calls it - no matter how tenuous the relationship, and the others to use pigs as a proxy to leetahbar

you have rights as human beings to continue in your hatred of each other (so what's new?) but if you do not mind, please leave the animals out of it

the only crime of four-legged animals is to let a two-legged animal dominate the world; some say that is because that two-legged animal is made in the image of God, if so, do behave with some dignity befitting that privilege

wrong lah!

chee misleads the nation. with the help of the abc troll, it enhances the mislead. get it?

whatever they insinuate against the gov, it's all about petty matters that appear more personal than public serving.

example: comprains about her illeegal parking. to her it's leegal.

comprains about high hdb prices. ya right! she wants her own exec flat price to remain stagnant. she's honest not to wish to profit fr it. u believe?

chee's evil instigation to president obama to sanction sgp. that's good hor?

chee's taping of the defamation trial suit from the famiLee. that's gentleman and leegal?

chee's plead for DONATIONS when he preaches about he hardship of peasants. isn't it irony? donate for what and for fuck? to pay for his libel suits or lawyer fees?

SDP is really the CRAPS of the nation.

u think they are doing it ALL for peasants. look carefully again and wait long long. if u were conned by them, prepare to die pain pain -something worst than we are getting now fr the paps!:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ng F JAY could be just one of the sdp clones playing a reversed psychology game. you know some people would just behave and react in the reverse. that's how STUBBORN IDIOTS are born.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
to begin with, paps are not PERFECT. we see their flaws, we loud whistle about it. paps being paps wouldn't bother about peasants rantings. they just proceed and go ahead with whatever lame policies that benefit them first and foremost then come up with diabolical undebative reasons to con peasants.

similarly, why do we seeing the same even idiotic lamer flaws in SDP choose to remain passive or silent?

we ve to be fair and honest with ourselves. ask yourself this question:

DO WE REALLY WANT THE SDP TO RUN OUR WARDS? DO WE REALLY WANT CHEE SOON JUAN TO BE SGP'S PM?

extrapoliate and think of the consequences the entire nation shall face if chee were to be in power. more lives shall be ruined. the nation wouldn't even last a year!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the SDP IB cannot even take simple criticism and we expect them to be sincerely concerned about peasants. aren't they little tyrants waiting to excel their little wickedness if given the chance?:eek:

A

Alu862

Yes i support csj to call upon Obama to sanction singapore!! let the US screw our backside!! Long live csj!

Sanctions my foot. You clearly have no idea of the history of US international relations.

A

Alu862

Dollar and Kraay, 2000, Growth is good for the poor--noted that democracy has little impact on income growth especially that of the poor. So is democracy good?

Harry.Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chee Soon Juan

Tan Kin Lian

I personally find it appalling that anyone would want to be so sympathetic to such a politician who solicited sympathy and support from the local masses, participates in politics then exploits all this to propel himself to international limelight to gain benefits and fame from international media and NGOs overseas advocating "democracy".

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally find it appalling that anyone would want to be so sympathetic to such a politician who solicited sympathy and support from the local masses, participates in politics then exploits all this to propel himself to international limelight to gain benefits and fame from international media and NGOs overseas advocating "democracy".

wow! so u see his true form. that's cool!:cool:

Harry.Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bastard son Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

You good-for-nothing jobless unmarried lazy sadfuck, why don't you go and get a job instead of lazing at home all day surfing the net, indulging in your own world of fantasy, creating trouble for people, and stirring shit among opposition supporters. Aren't you ashame of yourself, a pathological liar who beat your father and scold your mother laucheebye, and yet shamelessly demand pocket money from them. It is better off that you die as early as possible to release your parents from suffering further!
:mad::oIo:

My friend!!! I think this is personal insult and you can be sued for slander!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend!!! I think this is personal insult and you can be sued for slander!!!

that loser & coward is probably another nasty clone from the mastershapeshifter or it could be a crazy guy with unexplained resentment even he himself doesn't understand.

there are many petty, vengeful and crazy blokes and blokies (female version) in this forum. it's better to ignore them.

by the way, they might also mistake u for my li'l brother LEETAHSAR. LOL!! anyone against chee and sdp is a LEETAHSAR.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same bunch of loser and coward clone(s) would appear usually after my posting.

don't they just love to smell my butt! LOL!!:biggrin:

Boot Licker

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is a vindictive person....I support and admire CSJ for his tenecity and his courage to expose the PAP misuse of the Law.

Harry.Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is a vindictive person....I support and admire CSJ for his tenecity and his courage to expose the PAP misuse of the Law.

Exposure or just plain accusation + attention seeking??? Its a very thin line...

Now, care to put in proper terms this " Misuse of law" against the proper use of the "Rule of Law"???