• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian intends to hold a rally at the stadium. He hopes to obtain 1.5M votes.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mentioned TJS because he is his proposer for this PE, so theoretically TJS' votes will be transferred to TKL.

The opposition votes are around 40%, but NKS will not get too much. In fact, those who voted for TT the last time, if they do not want another Indian President but still want to vote for PAP will consider NKS. So NKS will split the votes of Tharman.

And you are right. A substantial share of TCB votes will go to TKL.

NKS will not get women votes because of his FB sticking around.

Interesting. If you recall, HSK has mentioned on 2020 that S'pore is not ready for an Indian Prime Minister, which was a controversial but factual comment.
https://mothership.sg/2020/07/heng-swee-keat-non-chinese-pm-no-offence/

I think PM endorse Tharman as president with a mistaken believe that we have two past presidents who are also An Nehs (Nathan and Devan Nair) and Tharman has done well in last GE in Jurong GRC so Sinkies should have no problem to accept him and he will confirm win the PE.

But I believe he is quite mistaken. Although Tharman has gotten good support at Jurong GRC and also with calls for him to be PM, but in recent years even Tharman's Jurong GRC at GE 2020 has lost a significant amount of voteshare dropping from 79 to 74% but that is only for a GRC. Running for president is a completely different ballgame.

Most importantly, past two Ah Neh presidents are all walkovers, LOL and ground sentiment is such that people are damn dulan with seeing PAP or establishment candidates taking the helm and want to vote for change.

Bearing in mind that this time round is a three corner vs previous 4 corner one, it is essentially a 2 Estab vs Independent fight.

Actually GG out is a deep blessing in disguise for we do not know him well, although he claims to be not 'affiliated' to any political party, but he is a shrewed businessman and once becomes president, this suaku Jiuhu Sai might keesiao become a puppet to PAP whereas we know TKL well enough for so many years about his stand as a middle ground and gripes against PAP policies amongst many proposals for the commoners.

Judging from last PE 2011 results, my prediction is that Tharman will do better than Tony Tan definitely as follows:

Tharman - 35-40%
Tan Kin Lian - 50-55%
Ng Kok Song - 5%-15% the most

Why I give NKS so low votes is simple, who the fark knows who is NKS all these years? Except that his cock is belly song with a young wife? So this fellow, a fly-by night candidate even worse than George Goh whom has done all the early prep years in advance.

As can see below, TKL will likely kope all voteshares from TJS and at least 50% from TCB can form about 47% (5 + 25 + 17) already.

Screenshot-2023-08-18-221247.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting. If you recall, HSK has mentioned on 2020 that S'pore is not ready for an Indian Prime Minister, which was a controversial but factual comment.

I think PM endorse Tharman as president with a mistaken believe that we have two past presidents who are also An Nehs (Nathan and Devan Nair) and Tharman has done well in last GE in Jurong GRC so Sinkies should have no problem to accept him and he will confirm win the PE.

But I believe he is quite mistaken. Although Tharman has gotten good support at Jurong GRC and also with calls for him to be PM, but in recent years even Tharman's Jurong GRC at GE 2020 has lost a significant amount of voteshare dropping from 79 to 74% but that is only for a GRC. Running for president is a completely different ballgame.

Most importantly, past two Ah Neh presidents are all walkovers, LOL and ground sentiment is such that people are damn dulan with seeing PAP or establishment candidates taking the helm and want to vote for change.

Bearing in mind that this time round is a three corner vs previous 4 corner one, it is essentially a 2 Estab vs Independent fight.

Actually GG out is a deep blessing in disguise for we do not know him well, although he claims to be not 'affiliated' to any political party, but he is a shrewed businessman and once becomes president, this suaku Jiuhu Sai might keesiao become a puppet to PAP whereas we know TKL well enough for so many years about his stand as a middle ground and gripes against PAP policies amongst many proposals for the commoners.

Judging from last PE 2011 results, my prediction is that Tharman will do better than Tony Tan definitely as follows:

Tharman - 35-40%
Tan Kin Lian - 50-55%

Why I give NKS so low votes is simple, who the fark knows who is NKS all these years? Except that his cock is belly song with a young wife? So this fellow, a fly-by night candidate even worse than George Goh whom has done all the early prep years in advance.

As can see below, TKL will likely kope all voteshares from TJS and at least 50% from TCB can form about 47% (5 + 25 + 17) already.

Dr Tan Cheng Bock needs to come out and publicly endorse Tan Kin Lian. :thumbsup:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, make it simple lah. Just vote for TKL, then sit back and watch him shake things up. Hopefully?:biggrin:

Precisely, no need to think too much. Since PEC already officially confirm and declare that all three candidates are persons of integrity and good character, it's a no brainer to hoot TKL as a middle finger to PAP.

Else wait for change in GE is fat hope, not the next 50 years at least.

This is our one and only chance to pwn PAP first as a stepping stone to improve the results in next GE.

Once TKL becomes the president, he will stretch the boundaries of the presidential powers to the limit under the purpose of pushing for social causes mainly to influence PAP policies and shape public opinions.

He will likely sexpose many flaws in PAP policies, stress them and keep them on their toes to pave way for greater changes and inroads for the opposition in next GE.

During Halimah's time, she has also pushed for many social causes which are intrinsically linked to PAP policies e.g. women's rights, religious harmony etc. and recently even strangely push for caning of rapist above 50, LOL.

But TKL will confirm push 10X more than Halimah, esp. on cost of living. Cost of living is related to high costs of HDBs due to PAP-Gov forcing commoners to pay for land costs. Land costs is paid to SLA to the reserves so TKL can also work on this angle, who knows, can help to remove this ranjiao force-feeding raiding of people's monies into the reserves, LOL.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...en-home-abuse-president-halimah-yacob-3154521
" Law and Home Affairs Minister K Shanmugam said “there was no reason" to increase the age limit for caning, noting the "significantly lower" number of men over age 50 and arrested for serious offences that attract caning.

On Monday, Madam Halimah brought up the idea again, writing in a Facebook post: "Rapists should not be spared the cane just because they are fifty years old. It’s ironic that they could escape from the pain caused by caning despite the lifetime of severe trauma and irreparable damage that they cruelly inflicted on their victims which will last a lifetime.

"In some cases, the rapes were committed earlier but reported only after the perpetrator reached fifty years old. It’s timely that we review this law," she added. "

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...irsts-and-s-pore-s-first-female-head-of-state

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why all the folks here suddenly so besotted with TKL? Just another joker who will lose his security deposit again!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why all the folks here suddenly so besotted with TKL? Just another joker who will lose his security deposit again!
On the surface appears to be but this time round is completely different from last GE.

Last GE we have three ex-PAP candidates who did not part well with PAP and all out to get PAP and two subsequently form their own opposition party.
Out of the three, TCB is most credible, followed by TJS and TKL was ranked third, so you can say it was not this time.

Now voters know that TKL is the sole flag carrier and only hope to shake up the system.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy talk like he is going to win. Please la… I hear him speak, all I hear is a lowly educated baby boomer whose prime years have long passed.

To this day, I’m still puzzled as to how this clown can be CEO of Income. Says more about the quality of management back then rather than his merits.

He kept harping on about the fact that he is the only independent candidate, but he’s also the most lowly educated one leh. Why will I vote for a president who will malu my country? Lol… a president is limited to a ceremonial role, so don’t think this clown can do anything to change the status quo!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy talk like he is going to win. Please la… I hear him speak, all I hear is a lowly educated baby boomer whose prime years have long passed.

To this day, I’m still puzzled as to how this clown can be CEO of Income. Says more about the quality of management back then rather than his merits.

He kept harping on about the fact that he is the only independent candidate, but he’s also the most lowly educated one leh. Why will I vote for a president who will malu my country? Lol… a president is limited to a ceremonial role, so don’t think this clown can do anything to change the status quo!

Hokay, so you want to vote for the establishment to win? :biggrin:

PEC already stated officially that he is someone of integrity, good character and reputation. So who are you to say he is not?

But that's not the point.

I fark care whether he is a monkey or whether will potentially 'malu' SG or not overseas, which are none of our concern as it does not affect our lives at all. He might not articulate words as well as NKS or Tharman but certainly 10x better than that Jiuhu Sai George Goh, this fellow will then truly malu SG overseas due to his atrocious pronunciation, grammar and really worse than Pri sch English vocab, LOL.

Our concern should be to ensure the vote will give a middle finger to PAP to shake things up, that is the most important thing now.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol I will vote for a monkey than Tan Kin Lian. He said he’s independent… which is a big fat lie. How can anyone be truly 100% independent if he’s backed by 2 Oppo clowns? This fucker wanna bullshit also do it properly la.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/si...presidency-backed-former-opponent-tan-jee-say

FORMER presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian has launched his second bid for Singapore’s presidency, backed by former opponent Tan Jee Say and opposition party leader Lim Tean.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol I will vote for a monkey than Tan Kin Lian. He said he’s independent… which is a big fat lie. How can anyone be truly 100% independent if he’s backed by 2 Oppo clowns? This fucker wanna bullshit also do it properly la.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/si...presidency-backed-former-opponent-tan-jee-say

FORMER presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian has launched his second bid for Singapore’s presidency, backed by former opponent Tan Jee Say and opposition party leader Lim Tean.

Didn't Tharman just resigned from PAP as SM some more? You mean he is now suddenly independent from PAP after a mere two months of leaving the party with golden handshake some more? LOL.

Ok lor, then please vote for either Cock Song or Ah Neh Tharman. We respect your choice, please respect other's choice as well.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tharman - 35-40%
Tan Kin Lian - 50-55%

There are ah Bock and ah say supporters that dulan ah Lian as he is a vote spoiler and it was him and his supporters that split the vote and allow KFC to win

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if a non PAP dog becomes president nothing is going to happen to the economy or SGD.

But what is very crucial is that it will wake up the fucks of PAP gahmen currently still arrogantly think they run the show and telling the citizens to fuck off from what they choose to do eg Ridout saga, POFMA, etc etc

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
People still don’t know what a president is supposed to do. The fucking president can’t influence politics at all! He’s a figurehead with no power unless u are talking about unlocking reserves to pay off emergency crisis situations.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
People still don’t know what a president is supposed to do. The fucking president can’t influence politics at all! He’s a figurehead with no power unless u are talking about unlocking reserves to pay off emergency crisis situations.
I think most people know.
Just that they want to take this opportunity to show pap the middle finger first. Then comes next step.
What can a sg president do to have any influence on politics depends on how much balls the new president has. Who was the very 1st bugger in sg stated that pm role is this this this while president role is limited to this this this ? I also don't know. But I know that if the elected president has enough balls, he can do something to force change the original stated power of a president.
A elected president with balls of a king Kong can even lead a takeover of a new gov exercise if he wants to - Don't play play.
Lastly will this elected "oppies" president able to deliver what is expected of him , I doubt so but is still better than not doing the 1st step I.e showing pap the middle finger.