• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Jee Say submits forms for presidential eligibility

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
read NSP Nicole Seah, Jeannette for Mounbatten & several others are supporting TJS.
I do hope there are at least 3 candidates for this EP election.
2 candidates just dont look "fun" and the centralizing use of support for 1-on-1 may not be "fair".
But if there are at least 3 or more, then heheh, it will be a very interesting watch to see how local more bias could the local media and etc may get on.

So after nomination day, if there is just 1 candidate without contest (meaning directly as next successor to Nathan) or just 2 candidates for EP, it would tell very well tell us how the 60% choice is turning out to be. :wink:

TJS could be trying to help out TCB.
If he doesn't qualify because of the $100M issued capital criteria, TCB should qualify.
If both don't qualify, there may be an uproar.
TJS can also encourage his supporters to rally behind TCB if he doesn't qualify.

Did anyone notice a news report that said Chris Neo of the NSP was supporting TCB in his personal capacity?
Found it unusual that an opposition politician would support TCB, instead of TJS or TKL or no one.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ass Loon will not be so stupid. He will allow it to happen.

A ceremonial president, who can be nuetralised, is more preferred than a parliament with many able voices causing his cancer to relapse.

Why not this EP election where with are four or more contestants, their puppet TT will win with a greater certainty? If TJS loses after getting qualified, PAP has won the moral ground. Their chances of GE2016 will be enhanced.

Lose this battle of Tan Jee Say's qualification, but win the greater war in GE2016!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
read NSP Nicole Seah, Jeannette for Mounbatten & several others are supporting TJS.
I do hope there are at least 3 candidates for this EP election.
2 candidates just dont look "fun" and the centralizing use of support for 1-on-1 may not be "fair".
But if there are at least 3 or more, then heheh, it will be a very interesting watch to see how local more bias could the local media and etc may get on.

I think it will be TT vs TKL vs TCB.
TJS and AK probably will not qualify.
And I think TT will win, but by a much narrower margin than he and the pappies expect.
The vote could actually be in % terms 40-30-30.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi All,

if TKL, TJS and TCB qualify, which means in 2016, there will be more contestants as the bar has been lowered. This will give PAP a bigger headache than and if TT wins now, he might not win re-election. But I prefer if TT dont win at all