• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TAMPINES LANDLORD TOLD M'SIAN GIRL TO EAT HIS SAUSAGE OR MOVE OUT

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

singaporeuncensored.com

A netizen shared a story online about her landlord who had a few beers and started harassing her.

She then said that she is trying to save money up so she can move away.

Translated:​

I am from Malaysia, now work sg. I rent a room in Tampines a hdb with 2 other girls and a guy (landlord).

It was great fun at first. We all got along great and sometimes eat together. Then one night I was sitting on the couch watching TV with the landlord and he started poking me with his lower body and told me to “eat” it or I wasn’t welcome to live there anymore.

He was drinking beer and I’m not sure if its the beer talking.

I went and hide in my room, I didn’t want to have to tell my parents I needed to move, as they were paying my rent and had just spent a bunch of money moving me in there.

We have not talked since the incident which means he remembers it even after drinking.

What should I do? I don’t want to make matters big as I just started working here not too long and I don’t want to be absent from work due to investigations.

Now I always tried to go home late, so that I will not bump into the landlord, My other roommates don’t know about it. This is too embarrassing to tell or discuss with them.

I need to save up for about 2 months more so I can quickly find a new place.
I hope someone can give me advice.
Please keep me anonymous. Thank you

Original Text:​

我来自马来西亚,现在工作 sg。我在淡滨尼租了一个房间,和另外 2 个女孩和一个男人(房东)一起租了一个 hdb。

一开始很有趣。我们都相处得很好,有时一起吃饭。然后一天晚上,我和房东坐在沙发上看电视,他在喝啤酒,他开始用他的下半身戳我,并告诉我“吃”它,否则我不能再住在那里了。我不确定是不是酒后的话

我跑回自己的房间里不敢出来,我不想告诉父母我需要搬家,因为他们付了我的房租,而且刚刚花了一大笔钱把我搬到那里。

自从事件发生后我们就没有交谈过,这意味着他即使在喝酒后也记得。

我应该怎么办?我不想把事情闹大,因为我刚开始在这里工作的时间不长,我不想因为调查而缺勤。

现在我总是尽量晚点回家,免得撞到房东,其他室友都不知道。太尴尬了。。。不能告诉他们或与他们讨论。

我需要再存大约 2 个月的工资,这样我才能很快找到一个新的地方。我希望有人能给我建议。

请让我匿名。谢谢

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

singaporeuncensored.com

A netizen shared a story online about her landlord who had a few beers and started harassing her.

She then said that she is trying to save money up so she can move away.

Translated:​

I am from Malaysia, now work sg. I rent a room in Tampines a hdb with 2 other girls and a guy (landlord).

It was great fun at first. We all got along great and sometimes eat together. Then one night I was sitting on the couch watching TV with the landlord and he started poking me with his lower body and told me to “eat” it or I wasn’t welcome to live there anymore.

He was drinking beer and I’m not sure if its the beer talking.

I went and hide in my room, I didn’t want to have to tell my parents I needed to move, as they were paying my rent and had just spent a bunch of money moving me in there.

We have not talked since the incident which means he remembers it even after drinking.

What should I do? I don’t want to make matters big as I just started working here not too long and I don’t want to be absent from work due to investigations.

Now I always tried to go home late, so that I will not bump into the landlord, My other roommates don’t know about it. This is too embarrassing to tell or discuss with them.

I need to save up for about 2 months more so I can quickly find a new place.
I hope someone can give me advice.
Please keep me anonymous. Thank you

Original Text:​

我来自马来西亚,现在工作 sg。我在淡滨尼租了一个房间,和另外 2 个女孩和一个男人(房东)一起租了一个 hdb。

一开始很有趣。我们都相处得很好,有时一起吃饭。然后一天晚上,我和房东坐在沙发上看电视,他在喝啤酒,他开始用他的下半身戳我,并告诉我“吃”它,否则我不能再住在那里了。我不确定是不是酒后的话

我跑回自己的房间里不敢出来,我不想告诉父母我需要搬家,因为他们付了我的房租,而且刚刚花了一大笔钱把我搬到那里。

自从事件发生后我们就没有交谈过,这意味着他即使在喝酒后也记得。

我应该怎么办?我不想把事情闹大,因为我刚开始在这里工作的时间不长,我不想因为调查而缺勤。

现在我总是尽量晚点回家,免得撞到房东,其他室友都不知道。太尴尬了。。。不能告诉他们或与他们讨论。

我需要再存大约 2 个月的工资,这样我才能很快找到一个新的地方。我希望有人能给我建议。

请让我匿名。谢谢
This girl has obviously misunderstood what he meant. If he had wanted her to suck his dick, he would've said suck it. Not eat it. She's just a stupid, immature mudlander creating trouble.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she misunderstood ,there snack on table, act virgin somemore like never see a Penistone,knn , maybe already ate many sauages now act innocent,cb

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The landlord likely not handsome.

If the landlord is a young single and handsome PMET, she will happily seduce him, walk around the house braless in her night dress.

1.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then one night I was sitting on the couch watching TV with the landlord and he started poking me with his lower body and told me to “eat” it or I wasn’t welcome to live there anymore.
This girl has obviously misunderstood what he meant. If he had wanted her to suck his dick, he would've said suck it. Not eat it. She's just a stupid, immature mudlander creating trouble.

He meant eat the char kway teow on the table
Good catch ! Poke using lower can mean a lot. Which part of the lower body ? This is critical to know what he was leefering to. Some landlord like to play host and will feel like they never give face by leejecting the food offered .

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good catch ! Poke using lower can mean a lot. Which part of the lower body ? This is critical to know what he was leefering to. Some landlord like to play host and will feel like they never give face by leejecting the food offered .
Your uncle got spare room or not ? Mai tu liao lah ! Otherwise, she is going to move to @syed putra 's condominium.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle got spare room or not ? Mai tu liao lah ! Otherwise, she is going to move to @syed putra 's condominium.
Walau you should know My uncle is 1 of the most clear minded person on earth.
Money is money. Sex is sex. Food is food. Sing song is Sing song. He don't mix them up. If a woman is willing to seek a single man landlord something is wrong there I.e there is a big risk of leefaulting rentals. And other troubles. My uncle let syed have it :cautious: