• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taman Perling community -- any here?

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the first Ramadan Bazzar we explored.

Very festive mood and 90% food and drinks stalls.

Yes!! Bingo! U found it? Perling mall having food festival from evening till 9pm maybe, lots of food! U guys can go there during buka puasa go eat all u can!!

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
average food for those that we tried.
Panggang CHicken, Mutarbak, Mee Goreng.

Quite like the Mangga Drink :smile:

The festive mood is the enjoyment.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Penthouse for sale

If you notice, Mahabuilders 'chiong' quite a lot of condos lately, Horizon Residence, Perling Height, Nusa Heights, Larkin Heights, Sky Suites, Sernibong Villas (landed). Wandering if they have enough man power for all the projects.

CW3 change the terminal to Perling Mall again, wander will there be a stop at Perling Heights. If they do, 'Ho Say Liao'!

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually the bus will pick up passengers along the way, not necessary for an official bus top.
I believe that once the condo is completed, there will be more people that wants to take the bus, so the bus will likely look out for passengers.

If you notice, Mahabuilders 'chiong' quite a lot of condos lately, Horizon Residence, Perling Height, Nusa Heights, Larkin Heights, Sky Suites, Sernibong Villas (landed). Wandering if they have enough man power for all the projects.

CW3 change the terminal to Perling Mall again, wander will there be a stop at Perling Heights. If they do, 'Ho Say Liao'!

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome back! So u buy each unit from Mahabuilders la! Support them to the end! :biggrin:

U taking bus often? Can request to stop at Perling Heights if u want!

If I strike 4D this weekend and TOTO Monday, I will:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
for own stary or rental, the bus service is a plus point loh.:wink:

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last weekend went to see the progress, it is now build till level 6. Even though the TOP is end 2014 but the construction seems to be quite slow, I just wander is it normal. :rolleyes:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last weekend went to see the progress, it is now build till level 6. Even though the TOP is end 2014 but the construction seems to be quite slow, I just wander is it normal. :rolleyes:

Ya indeed very slow, they like taking their own sweet time to build. Only the front roll but the back roll havent start yet! Anyway hope they will build in good and proper manner and not anyhow!!

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal

My parents bought their first house here back in 20plus year

My sister bot 2nd 15 years back

Tell you folks- Taman Perling is a truly gems

Last edited:

wiseguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good high rental at Perling Apt :smile:
Traffic has become much more convenient with the highways..
A few good makan joints there too

So many ppl?? 2 nia..... Many SG cars in my place but dun know them, tot they also from this forum.
The 2 cafe I haven't try, many must try next time.

Dora21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joke of the day...

At 1st, me too find the price is ridiculous. As the apartment have not TOP.
Whereas, sky exercutive now selling at rm560-rm600psf. I just share the ad to those
who bought a unit here. Congrats. We bought at a price.

pockaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking for a rental house at Taman Perling. Prefers the Sutera/Perling side or D'Serambi with G&G. 1-2 year lease is good. Part or totally unfurnished is fine also. If you or your neighbor is looking to rent out their house please PM me.