1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.  The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taking prescription medication abroad

Discussion in 'Travel/Holiday Advice' started by jhonwalker, Apr 10, 2017.

1. jhonwalker

jhonwalker New Member

Hello,
    Was wondering how many people go abroad with prescription medication, I plan on visiting the states in a few months and believe there TSA officials are renowned for showing disabled, people up, it will be a 9 hour flight so being stuck in customs for X amount of hours while they test my medication which I need and if they refuse it into the country do I have the right to return on the next flight free of charge as going without my medication can cause me to have severe complications, I will be taking a weeks supply just in case suitcase gets lost in transit, but 4 weeks without I couldn't cope, I will have a letter from my consultants and GP but I'm aware they have the right to refuse just wondering how many have come across such situations.
    Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - http://www.youreable.com/forums/showthread.php/16469-Taking-prescription-medication-abroad?
    -  3D Personal Cloud Storage Video Examples

2. eatshitndie

eatshitndie Alfrescian (Inf)

3. william1992

william1992 Alfrescian Old Timer

I also didn't find out the right solution yet. Thanks!