• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

takeaway from NDR 2: PSLE score

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....PM Lee very proud say at his time...PSLE score confidential...nobody know exact score....i wonder which principal at that time dare to tell his father his son failed PSLE???

And he said every school good school...why his daddy neber send him to neighbourhood ah beng school to rough it out but Nanyang & Catholic ?

If really seriously honestly believe score is like used condoms (useless), at least scrap PSLE together...have project to determine the competency of Primary 6 kids..

anyways...with so many FTs here...n their hungry kids ....Singapore kids are reserved for ah beng neighbourhood schools....no wonder he hold his rally at ITE...he is telling us...ur future is here...at ITE

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....PM Lee very proud say at his time...PSLE score confidential...nobody know exact score....i wonder which principal at that time dare to tell his father his son failed PSLE???

And he said every school good school...why his daddy neber send him to neighbourhood ah beng school to rough it out but Nanyang & Catholic ?

If really seriously honestly believe score is like used condoms (useless), at least scrap PSLE together...have project to determine the competency of Primary 6 kids..

anyways...with so many FTs here...n their hungry kids ....Singapore kids are reserved for ah beng neighbourhood schools....no wonder he hold his rally at ITE...he is telling us...ur future is here...at ITE

send to what ever school, LHL will get his bodyguards to beat the boys up.

LHL went to school created just for him: NJC.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they created a system whereby students had been uprooted from schools they'd been to for 4 or 10 years to one where they'd spend only 2. And then they wondered why the JCs had difficulty inculcating loyalty among its alumni.

And for the last 15 years, they've been trying desperately to reintegrate schools together, e.g. HJC became part of HCI, RJC became RI (JC), SAJC is part of the SA Village, etc.

send to what ever school, LHL will get his bodyguards to beat the boys up.

LHL went to school created just for him: NJC.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they created a system whereby students had been uprooted from schools they'd been to for 4 or 10 years to one where they'd spend only 2. And then they wondered why the JCs had difficulty inculcating loyalty among its alumni.

And for the last 15 years, they've been trying desperately to reintegrate schools together, e.g. HJC became part of HCI, RJC became RI (JC), SAJC is part of the SA Village, etc.

I notice that St. Joseph now has an independant school at Thomson Rd for girls & boys. Seems more for foreigners. I don't think the PAP believes in integrating locals & foreigners. Locals might learn dangerous things like thinking for themselves

It's impossible for locals to get permission to study in these schools. Unless of course you are connected like LKY's grandson.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an international school, not a Singaporean system 'independent' school.

I notice that St. Joseph now has an independant school at Thomson Rd for girls & boys. Seems more for foreigners. I don't think the PAP believes in integrating locals & foreigners. Locals might learn dangerous things like thinking for themselves

It's impossible for locals to get permission to study in these schools. Unless of course you are connected like LKY's grandson.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought was because MOE wanted to do away with O levels?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The SJI at Thomson is SJI International. It is a private International School. Just like Singapore International School, and very expensive. Of course it is full of foreigners.