• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take Vaccine before Flying

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qantas to require Covid vaccine on international flights
https://www.todayonline.com/world/qantas-require-covid-vaccine-international-flights

SYDNEY — International air travellers will need to be vaccinated against Covid-19 to fly with Australia's Qantas, the airline's chief executive officer (CEO) has said, adding the rule was likely to become "common" across the industry.Qantas CEO Alan Joyce said late Monday (Nov 23) the Australian flag carrier would implement the measure once a coronavirus vaccine was made available to the public.
ffdc81aec56da1c8514927803f65316e.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China vaccine are fake. Many Hong Kongers and Shanghai airport workers were injected with fake vaccine and look at Them now

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Take vaccine then fly on Boeing max then plane crash. Get compensation from Boeing first then Find that cause of death is complication from the vaccine get 2nd payout.

Not bad.

Where can I book this aussie flight to crash?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take vaccine then fly on Boeing max then plane crash. Get compensation from Boeing first then Find that cause of death is complication from the vaccine get 2nd payout.

Not bad.

Where can I book this aussie flight to crash?

Need money, don't need to die bro. Can work harder or sell backside, etc.

Anyway, if take plane need Vaccine, i think go to watch movies or study in school also need.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@nayr69sg, do what you have to do to stay alive.

I am taking medicine everyday, many people are so too.
I am still alive lah. Not so lucky can die yet.

But hopefully in the next year my health will go to shit.

Anything also good lah. Cancer. Heart attack. Stroke. Kidney failure. Something please.

I wont take medicine for sure. Will reject all except palliative.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still alive lah. Not so lucky can die yet.

But hopefully in the next year my health will go to shit.

Anything also good lah. Cancer. Heart attack. Stroke. Kidney failure. Something please.

I wont take medicine for sure. Will reject all except palliative.

Who is pissing you off? Your wife or work?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not wife. I am thankful for her.
Not pissed.
Living has become a chore lah.

Selling BBT is a happy thingie, can see pretty young girls very day, makes u feel young and they love drinking what you give them.
If you don't work now, do you have enough to retire?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Qantas CEO Alan Joyce said late Monday (Nov 23) the Australian flag carrier would implement the measure once a coronavirus vaccine was made available to the public.

There is no vaccine... at least not until certain geopolitical events take place. :cool: