• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take note meat eaters, it will be your turn

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
934783_647331945293872_311389948_n.jpg

To all meat eating losers..:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
bro, being vegetarian is a good life choice. But this poster is absolutely off mark. Because humans are considered the highest life-forms on earth, while cattle/poultry have being regarded as food since time immemorial. Hunting, picking fruits, fishing have always been a part of human existence.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro, being vegetarian is a good life choice. But this poster is absolutely off mark. Because humans are considered the highest life-forms on earth, while cattle/poultry have being regarded as food since time immemorial. Hunting, picking fruits, fishing have always been a part of human existence.

you still do not understand that animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, Animals deserve to live free like the rest of the human beings.

Human beings have no right to take the life of another living, moving species. They deserve to live as much as human beings.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
glockman , priest dont get angry with tonychat. he inhale too much haze recently and has becum mentally unstable :wink: hallucinating all day and keep repeating his usual vegan shit. just laugh at his joke will do :biggrin:

25276141.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
you still do not understand that animals are not meant to be eaten by humans, Animals deserve to live free like the rest of the human beings.

Human beings have no right to take the life of another living, moving species. They deserve to live as much as human beings.

I get what you're saying. Given a choice, I would rather just eat fish, veg and fruits. But I will eat red meat if I have to. There's such a thing call the food chain. Big and strong will eat the small and weak, in order to survive. Happens everyday in the animal kingdom. Happens everyday in the cycle of life and death. Higher life forms have dominion over lesser life forms. One day, aliens might come and have dominion over humans. Until that day, we are king of the earth, and have choices in what we eat.

Human beings have no right to take the life of another human. But that still happens. People live, people die, people eat meat, people eat veg, etc. Fucking stupid people burn forests and plantations. Thats life! :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
glockman , priest dont get angry with tonychat. he inhale too much haze recently and has becum mentally unstable :wink: hallucinating all day and keep repeating his usual vegan shit. just laugh at his joke will do :biggrin:

25276141.jpg

Hey bro, how you know I like George Carlin!! I love his nuggets of wisdom expressed in short sentences. Too bad that he died so soon.

Yeah, I think bro tonychat has flipped over this vegan thing.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I get what you're saying. Given a choice, I would rather just eat fish, veg and fruits. But I will eat red meat if I have to. There's such a thing call the food chain. Big and strong will eat the small and weak, in order to survive. Happens everyday in the animal kingdom. Happens everyday in the cycle of life and death. Higher life forms have dominion over lesser life forms. One day, aliens might come and have dominion over humans. Until that day, we are king of the earth, and have choices in what we eat.

Human beings have no right to take the life of another human. But that still happens. People live, people die, people eat meat, people eat veg, etc. Fucking stupid people burn forests and plantations. Thats life! :biggrin:

higher life form should be higher in wisdom too

but low life human has the same level of ignorance as those animals and eat meat.

food chain are for animals... human are not suppose to be part of the food chain..

Humans has only their own 2 level food chain . Plants ---> Humans

What you learn in school and the text is done by low life meat eaters...no wonder you are brainwashed to it.

If meat are necessary for human consumption, why does it comes with all the chronic diseases with it..

I eat plants food and i have non of these chronic diseases and yet look more than 10 years younger than my actual age.

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ccb siam kia, dun tok cock lah, where r u? hid inside the chatroom eat veg izzit? lol

Lumpar

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't go in ley...nvm lah, i'm going out liao, chat with u some other time! enjoy ur veg ya :smile:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
but tony, in order to promote vegan life , it need patient. no point too hush as it will lead to backlash. the ultimate aim to promote vegan life style is to "tune" back the highly corrupted ' high polluted mindset. patient / love is needed.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro, there re no such thing as human are high end creature, this is self illustration praising , but most of the time human being r in the upper hand, and a great creature never bully a "weaker group".
animals never mean for eating, they are commercially breed by greedy human being.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but tony, in order to promote vegan life , it need patient. no point too hush as it will lead to backlash. the ultimate aim to promote vegan life style is to "tune" back the highly corrupted ' high polluted mindset. patient / love is needed.

bro, if you are here in this forum for long, you will notice that

i dun give sinkies here the fucking patience. When the hell have i give the losers here in this forum any fucking patience..

i am here to insult, disgrace and demean them for all i can.

When they eat meat and drop dead immediately, i will take no chances to shit on their dead face. That is how it is done here.

Last edited:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, there re no such thing as human are high end creature, this is self illustration praising , but most of the time human being r in the upper hand, and a great creature never bully a "weaker group".
animals never mean for eating, they are commercially breed by greedy human being.

Why dont you try stopping tiger from Hunting? Is it ok for it to eat another life. Brain damaged vegans.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why dont you try stopping tiger from Hunting? Is it ok for it to eat another life. Brain damaged vegans.

Tigers are animals, they are carnivores.

Humans are humans, humans are not animals..

why you like to put humans in the same level as the animals.. oh .. you eat too much meat and it screwed up your brain.

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tigers are animals, they are carnivores.

Humans are humans, humans are not animals..

why you like to put humans in the same level as the animals.. oh .. you eat too much meat and it screwed up your brain.

Vegan siow

Plants got life or not? Why you eat them?