• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Takagi Ramen Vs MOF Lena Sim

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the logic of MOF. You bank in the cheque then renege on agreement then refuse to return deposit? Who is the crook here?
And please that holier than thou attitude is just ludicrous.....if you dun believe in the system then all of it is suspect.

She's just being a self righteous cunt. She should be dragged out and fucked hard with a broomstick.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.

https://takagiramen.com/about-us/

Takagi Ramen – Ramen for the Average Singaporean

Takagi Ramen, founded in 2015, is a growing FnB brand, currently with 4 outlets.

---

Many wannabe Jap food restaurants in recent years. :rolleyes:

If there's no nihonjin chefs/management and there's no regular nihonjin clientele, don't even bother wasting your money.

Breadtalk Group tried to enter the ramen business with RamenPlay. The food was terrible.

I agree wholeheartedly. RamenPlay was really crappy. Basically trying to cash in and jump onto the bandwagon. No nihonjin customers can only mean that it is pseudo stuff and unauthentic. Breadtalk cock all the way!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's an affront to all patriotic sinkies to do business with Takagi Ramen. I'm horrified by the way the hardened ex-convicts had been harassing the good CEO of MOF. The $16,000 should be confiscated and used as compensation for Takagi Ramen's dishonesty and gangsterism towards a decent and patriotic business establishment.

I would no longer be patronising MOF if they caved in to TRS unreasonable demands and gave back the $16,000 so easily. Ex-cons must constantly be taught a harsh lesson to remind them of what scum they truly are.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am running an honest business with Takagi Ramen. Everything I do today is to serve average Singaporeans. Takagi Ramen serves quality, thick Tonkotsu broth ramen from just $6.90NETT in an aircon setting and we absorb the GST. We run on low margins and work like crazy, serving over 500,000 bowls of ramen last year with less than 50 staff across our 4 outlets. We strive to serve our customers through affordable, quality food. We welcome ex-cons to join us and we share a significant portion (more than 10%) of our profits with our staff every month. We also make an effort to give back to society whenever possible.
KNN why ah yang need to explain so much KNN just give proof of docs and write O$P$ big big is more straightforward KNN

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20200131_035754.jpg

Takagi Ai is easily a lot more fuckable than Lena Sim that ugly bitch with no breasts and smelly cunt.

IMG_20200131_035739.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.

https://takagiramen.com/about-us/

Takagi Ramen – Ramen for the Average Singaporean

Takagi Ramen, founded in 2015, is a growing FnB brand, currently with 4 outlets.

---

Many wannabe Jap food restaurants in recent years. :rolleyes:

If there's no nihonjin chefs/management and there's no regular nihonjin clientele, don't even bother wasting your money.

Breadtalk Group tried to enter the ramen business with RamenPlay. The food was terrible.

his wife is Jap. at least there is some ,if not minute, authenticity in the ramen.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's an affront to all patriotic sinkies to do business with Takagi Ramen. I'm horrified by the way the hardened ex-convicts had been harassing the good CEO of MOF. The $16,000 should be confiscated and used as compensation for Takagi Ramen's dishonesty and gangsterism towards a decent and patriotic business establishment.

I would no longer be patronising MOF if they caved in to TRS unreasonable demands and gave back the $16,000 so easily. Ex-cons must constantly be taught a harsh lesson to remind them of what scum they truly are.

You deserve to be jailed and be given the 'royal' treatment by the tenants.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the logic of MOF. You bank in the cheque then renege on agreement then refuse to return deposit? Who is the crook here?
And please that holier than thou attitude is just ludicrous.....if you dun believe in the system then all of it is suspect.

MOF business must be doing badly. maybe cash flow problem. they were giving up their existing unit and getting takagi ramen to take over the lease.

typical PAP cocksucker, at fault but refuse to admit and still come up with cock excuses and indulge in character assassination.

they should definitely sue her for defamation.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOF business must be doing badly. maybe cash flow problem. they were giving up their existing unit and getting takagi ramen to take over the lease.

typical PAP cocksucker, at fault but refuse to admit and still come up with cock excuses and indulge in character assassination.

they should definitely sue her for defamation.
There are so many places selling Ramen nowadays.
Competitive business not easy.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many places selling Ramen nowadays.
Competitive business not easy.

It's the new lohan fish aquarium/ bubble tea business fad. Good margins that's why attract so many players.

Why sell $5 Mee pok when u can sell $15 ramen? Or in takagi ramen's case, $6.90.

If they really sold more than half a million bowls of ramen, good for them! Even a net profit of 90 cents a bowl will reap them half a million dollars. Happy for them! Successful business people make good (opposition) politicians in future. Look at Trump!