• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese not only hotels no business closing down, now they say hotels HAUNTED BY POWERFUL GHOSTS!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/進房前沒做這事-他佛珠突然斷-電話被鬼掛-怪事連連-034822391.html

進房前沒做這事…他佛珠突然斷、電話被鬼掛「怪事連連」

TVBS新聞網

10.9k 人追蹤

談雍雍
2018年12月24日 上午11:48

e57a406921421dfe2bd4ac5550db36fb

示意圖/TVBS
不少人入住飯店前,都會認為要先「敲門」以示禮貌,但一名網友因當時心情不好,不但省略了這動作,還怒嗆「幹嘛做這些有的沒的儀式!」沒想到鐵齒的後果,先是佛珠莫名斷裂,接下來甚至發生了一連串,無法以科學角度解釋的怪事。

一名網友在「爆料公社」發文娓娓道來這個恐怖的經驗,他表示畢旅的第一天晚上,所有學生剛抵達台中某飯店,但因為他在遊覽車上,被老師罵完後心情不佳,所以其他同學在進門前在先敲門或側身進房時,他根本沒心情做這些儀式,還鐵齒地說:「錢我繳的,我幹嘛做這些有的沒的儀式!」

沒想到進房後,他的觀音佛牌莫名斷掉,因此他將佛珠拿下,換上護身符,接著其他同學想出去買東西,但他想先去洗個頭,便叫大家等他一下,但他從浴室出來後,卻發現其他人都不見了,「我趕緊跑去電梯那邊看,想說會不會在那邊等我,但也沒看到人,我又回到房門外」。
073c9d12b80991e340b1df2104feab3d

示意圖/TVBS
原PO心想,可能是被同學捉弄,便站在門外偷聽裡面的動靜,果然聽到一群人嬉鬧的聲音,但礙於房卡不在他身上,只好按門鈴、敲門,但都沒有任何回應。他只好打電話給其中一名同學,但響了幾聲後就被切掉,接著再撥則都人接,氣得他獨自到樓下去買東西。

沒想到!卻在1樓巧遇同學們,原PO直接飆罵,「為什麼掛我電話?打兩通,第一通還給我切掉?」但同學只是一臉困惑,說他的手機一直放在房內,大夥回房查看,不但空無一人,還在棉被堆中發現了同學的手機,他又問「剛剛你們都沒回來房間?」而同學們回答,「都在樓下!」

這讓他忍不住懷疑,自己可能碰到「好兄弟」了,而這段靈異經驗令人毛骨悚然,讓原PO直呼「做人真的別太鐵齒!」
更多 TVBS 報導
遭夫分屍7塊火烤毀容!獨臂冤魂深夜徘徊索手

Didn't do this before entering the house... his bead suddenly broke and the phone was hanged by ghosts.
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network
10.9k person tracking
Talk about
December 24, 2018, 11:48 am
Schematic / TVBS
Schematic / TVBS

Many people think that they must "knock at the door" to show their courtesy before they stay in the hotel. However, because a netizen was in a bad mood at the time, he not only omitted the action, but also screamed "Why do these rituals!" Unexpectedly, the consequences of iron teeth, first of all, the inexplicable fracture of the beads, and then even a series of strange things that cannot be explained scientifically.

A netizen wrote a horrible experience in the "Explosive Commune". He said that on the first night of the Brigade, all the students had just arrived at a restaurant in Taichung, but because he was on the tour bus, he was relieved by the teacher. Poor, so when other students knocked on the door or sideways into the room before entering the door, he was not in the mood to do these ceremonies. He also said with iron teeth: "When I pay, I am doing these rituals! "

Unexpectedly, after entering the house, his Guanyin Buddha card was inexplicably broken, so he took the beads and put on the amulet. Then other students wanted to go out and buy things, but he wanted to wash his head first, so he asked everyone to wait for him, but When he came out of the bathroom, he found that other people were gone. "I rushed to the elevator and watched it. I wanted to say if I would wait for me there, but I didn't see anyone. I went back to the door."
Schematic / TVBS
Schematic / TVBS

The original PO thought, maybe it was being teased by the classmates, and then stood outside the door to eavesdrop on the movement inside. I heard the sound of a group of people playing, but because the room card was not on him, I had to ring the doorbell and knock on the door, but there was no response. . He had to call one of the classmates, but after a few clicks, he was cut off, and then he dialed it all, so he was so angry that he went downstairs to buy things.

did not expect! But on the first floor, I met the classmates. The original PO directly yelled, "Why are you hanging my phone? I am making two passes, the first pass is still cut off for me?" But the classmate just looked confused and said that his mobile phone has been placed in the room. Everyone went back to the room to check, not only was empty, but also found the classmate’s mobile phone in the pile of quilts. He asked, “You just didn’t come back to the room?” and the students replied, “All downstairs!”

This made him unable to suspicion that he might have encountered a "good brother", and this strange experience was so creepy that the original PO would call "I don't really be too ironic!"

More TVBS reports
The corpse was destroyed by 7 pieces of fire! One-armed soul