• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese famouse 六合夜市 will not last for too long, no business then sell @ crazy prices, then even less people buying!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://translate.google.com/transla...%8D%E5%80%92%E6%89%8D%E6%80%AA-020218231.html

Liuhe Night Market also fell? Dried Tobacco "Stunning Sky Price"

Today's News NOWnews

Life Center / Comprehensive Report
August 20, 2018

59945a407e152bc5684d6b252c6b9fc9

View photo
▲ Recently, a netizen went to Liuhe Night Market to order a plate of dried bean curd. The price was 100 yuan. It was suspected of being smashed. The netizen couldn’t help but sigh "Nothing to blame!" (Scheme / NOWnews photo)

Kaohsiung Liuhe Night Market, once voted as one of the "glamorous night markets" by the Internet, has been avalanche-like since the Lukes did not come. However, some people think that the night market business will go downhill in addition to being affected by the landlord, and there are other reasons. Recently, a netizen went to Liuhe Night Market to order a plate of dried bean curd. The price was 100 yuan. It was suspected of being killed. Others couldn’t help but sigh, "It’s not a blame!"
spaceball.gif

View photo

▲ netizens went to Liuhe Night Market to order a plate of dried bean curd, and actually asked for a price of 100 yuan. Others saw the sigh "Nothing to blame!" (Photo/Revolving Self-explosive Commune)
A netizen said in the Facebook community "Explosives Commune" that he recently visited Kaohsiung Liuhe Night Market and ordered a plate of dried bean curd. It can be seen in the photo that about 14 slices of dried bean curd and some green onion flowers are sprinkled. . The original Po exclaimed "I am dizzy" and laughed that I was eating "high-grade dried bean curd."
As soon as the post came out, it caused a hot discussion among netizens. They responded in abundance. "You speak 484 has a continental cavity?" "You read it wrong. This is the top French foie gras, not a table bean." "How has the Liuhe Night Market not yet fallen?" "Is it a hotel or a snack bar?" "I feel a bit like leftovers." "Is this a golden bean?" "This bean must have been made in 7749 days."
However, some netizens said, "The last time I went to Liuhe, I didn't encounter the crater, and the vendors I met were good, so don't smash the whole Liuhe night market!"
More NOWnews Today's News Report
Sanbao family? Violation of the regulations, "4 people turtle speed on the car"
Female passengers angered and tempered halfway to open the door and get off the car to let the netizens smile: super healing
More tracking reports
Mobile phone case 1 4200 clerk grabs credit card to force money
Chicken chops shop madly rise to the market to expose the truth: the public is good to lie
●The old couple sells bamboo shoots at the price of the sun
Mountain shop 2 table dishes asking price 6380 yuan
Two bags of fruit to 430? Han Niu measured the night market pit people
Related news

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/六合夜市也淪陷-滷豆干-驚爆天價-網罵翻-不倒才怪-020218231.html

六合夜市也淪陷?滷豆干「驚爆天價」 網罵翻:不倒才怪

今日新聞NOWnews

7.8k 人追蹤

生活中心/綜合報導
2018年8月20日 上午10:02

59945a407e152bc5684d6b252c6b9fc9

檢視相片
▲近日一名網友到六合夜市點了一盤滷豆干,竟要價 100 元,疑似被坑殺,網友看了不禁感嘆「不倒才怪!」(示意圖/ NOWnews 資料照)
曾被網路票選為「魅力夜市」之一的高雄六合夜市,自從陸客不來,人潮呈雪崩式下滑,不過,有人認為夜市生意會走下坡除了受陸客影響,還有其他原因。近日一名網友到六合夜市點了一盤滷豆干,竟要價 100 元,疑似被坑殺,其他人看了不禁感嘆「不倒才怪!」
403a6c73e9b68956dce5fdbf249e55b9

檢視相片

▲網友到六合夜市點了一盤滷豆干,竟要價 100 元,其他人看了感嘆「不倒才怪!」(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
一名網友在臉書社團「爆料公社」中表示,近日造訪高雄六合夜市,點了一盤滷豆干,照片中可見,盤內約 14 片滷豆干,撒上一些蔥花,竟要價 100 元。原 Po 驚呼「我暈了」,並笑稱自己吃到的是「高級滷豆干」。
貼文一出,隨即引發網友熱議,紛紛回應「你說話 484 有大陸腔?」「您看錯了,這是頂級法國鵝肝,不是台式豆干」、「六合夜市怎麼還沒倒?」「是酒店還是小吃店?」「感覺有點像吃剩的」、「這是鑲金的豆干?」「這豆干一定是經過 7749 天所做出來的」。
不過也有網友表示,「上次去六合,我是沒遇到被坑的事,而且遇到的攤商都不錯,所以別一竿子黑了全六合夜市!」
更多 NOWnews 今日新聞報導
三寶家族?違規橫停「4人龜速上車」 網怒:還狂換位
女乘客鬧脾氣半路開門下車 結局讓網友笑翻:超療癒
更多追蹤報導
手機殼1個4200 店員搶信用卡逼付錢
雞排店狂漲 盤商曝真相:民眾好騙
老夫婦頂烈日賣竹筍 價格一開嚇傻
山產店2桌菜要價6380元 他爆氣逼問
兩袋水果要430?韓妞實測夜市坑人
相關新聞影音

無法取得影片

很抱歉,您的所在地區無法觀看這部影片。

SS-100-202

看這些話題的相關文章:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the land lord keep making money out of the hardworking and enterprising Taiwanese, i think it is only left with the landlord to do all the cooking themselves.