• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan wins 18 golds at Mat inventions expo

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Sg didn't go? Nothing to show or see Mat no up for their invention expo? Or perhaps not invited?

http://english.rti.org.tw/Content/GetSingleNews.aspx?ContentID=101897

Taiwan wins 18 gold medals at int'l inventions expo
Taiwan took top honors Saturday at the 2010 ITEX international inventions exhibition. Taiwanese students from across Taiwan won 18 gold, 22 silver and 4 bronze medals, breaking exhibition records.

Forty-four of the 47 Taiwan entries received awards at the exhibition held in Malaysia. Among the notable entries was an umbrella with a solar-powered fan. And a nine year old Taiwanese student became the youngest ever award winner for his 'world's greenest water-power energy generation system.'

After taking the stage to accept their awards, the gold medalists all cheered "I come from Taiwan!" Their words were then met with passionate applause from the audience.

This year's ITEX showcased 673 new products developed by scientists from places such as Malaysia, Vietnam, Russia, Iran, Thailand, and Hong Kong.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
congrats to the Taiwanese!! They have the balls and are creative to do things, that is why they got gold.

Sinkies are not known for inventing things but are apt at following things. If a human being didn't learn or educate to create and invent new things, no point getting educated, waste of time.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats to the Taiwanese!! They have the balls and are creative to do things, that is why they got gold.

Sinkies are not known for inventing things but are apt at following things. If a human being didn't learn or educate to create and invent new things, no point getting educated, waste of time.

And what are you ?

A Taiwanese or Thai ? Or a Sinkie ?

Got balls to admit or deny ?

Taiwanese: 我是台灣人

Thai: ผมเป็นคนไทย

Sinkie: I have the right to choose whether to answer you or not to answer you. This is another Sinkies behaviour, they ask something and they expect people must answer without realizing other people have the right not to answer.

Last edited:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree. The reason i post this thread is cos the 154th always show Sinkies their MPs fighting each other in the parliament and hint to us: you still want democracy like Taiwan?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fully agree. The reason i post this thread is cos the 154th always show Sinkies their MPs fighting each other in the parliament and hint to us: you still want democracy like Taiwan?

The sinkie govt of yours is a shallow piece of shit. Look at the Taiwanese, they are the real citizens that are able to do real things and make their country proud,

unlike those sinkie-salves that follow whatever their sinkie govt tells them, no matter right or wrong. No backbone at all. That is why i stay clear away from them. It just disgusts me the way those sinkie behaves.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why i stay clear away from them.

Oh really ? So where are you ? All this while in Singapore ? Wahahahaha !

In any case, it's impossible for you to shake off Sinkies. You remember Sinkies in every of your posts; Sinkies is the reason why you're in this forum.

Last edited: