• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan Tornado Discussion Thread

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis thread for discussion on taiwan tornada drama.....

20060317-01.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MgPzEw1piP8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MgPzEw1piP8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor yvonne...kena raped by huang ping qiu again.... dunno how many times kena rape in dis show...wonder whether in real life, did the show producer also rape her or not... :o

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is 100 times crappier than LOVE!!! And no chiobus to look at! I really feel like smashing my tv screen whenever my mom watches it!!! :oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is 100 times crappier than LOVE!!! And no chiobus to look at! I really feel like smashing my tv screen whenever my mom watches it!!! :oIo:

maggie quite chio leh...yvonne also chio leh... my mom also love to watch..so i keep her company, and then kena hooked...:p...now my gf also kena hooked...:p

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
maggie quite chio leh...yvonne also chio leh... my mom also love to watch..so i keep her company, and then kena hooked...:p...now my gf also kena hooked...:p

Maggie??? Pls don't make me puke!!! At least LOVE has Jia Ling, WaWa and Dolly. Xie Ming Ming looks quite humpable too!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened last 2 nights huh? 11 something already, tv channel 8 still got other programme on :(

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maggie??? Pls don't make me puke!!! At least LOVE has Jia Ling, WaWa and Dolly. Xie Ming Ming looks quite humpable too!

like also like wawa.....got dat pak cheng look....u right about xie ming ming...somehow i find her veri attractive leh.... Dolly - they say she is a famous model...dunno true or not... :p

aiya...maggie anytime better than lau zoe lah..:p

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened last 2 nights huh? 11 something already, tv channel 8 still got other programme on :(

huang ping qiu kena whack by digua becos he rape yvonne....also kena blackmail by maggie as she recorded the rape...so got to give up the company to her and her gang...now penniless and homeless...of cos there are more but then this is the most interesing part last nite... :p

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
huang ping qiu now so poor thing...goin around tryin to borrow money but nobody wanto lend to him...LOL

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Handsome Min's wife Yixin is a Chinese Taipei beauty queen, think Dolly is a model.

Yes, "Love" has many chio bu, even Ah Xian's mother looks desirable to me. :p

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Yuan Zhilong's mum is a true MILF. Anyway, Taiwan Tornado (TT) is much better than Love in my opinion cos of all the politics and backstabbing.

I stopped for a few months and was kinda aghast at the plot changes. But TT got a lot of chiobus as well

- Yvonne
- Tianmin (ie Shuhua in LOVE)
- Maggie
- Zhilong mum - Yuying the MILF
- Zhihan

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are void of vocabularies already. Always the same ones, use here use there.
严格来说

我不骗你

是这样吗

人在做,天在看

人情留一线,日后好相见

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are void of vocabularies already. Always the same ones, use here use there.
严格来说
我不骗你
是这样吗
人在做,天在看
人情留一线,日后好相见

some more

一个头两个大

踢到铁板

they like to use 招踏 a lot... :biggrin:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm fan of Love and Tornado, and I'm unfazed for those who say i'm so "aunty".
I prefer Love, but since Le Le died, got no mood to see liao.. For Tornado, it's unimaginable that Yvonne can be raped so many times!

严格来説, Si bei 夸张。。

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm fan of love and tornado, and i'm unfazed for those who say i'm so "aunty".
I prefer love, but since le le died, got no mood to see liao.. For tornado, it's unimaginable that yvonne can be raped so many times!

严格来説, si bei 夸张。。

Bingo! Bingo!:d