• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan Tornado Discussion Thread

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are void of vocabularies already. Always the same ones, use here use there.
严格来说

我不骗你

是这样吗

人在做,天在看

人情留一线,日后好相见

Sinkies: 严格来说, we have suffered enough from you MIWs and we send opps to fill 1/3 of the seats in parliament in coming GE.

PAP: 我不骗你, give us 1 more chance as you used to be for the past 4 decades and we'll give you Swiss Standard of living..

Sinkies: 是这样吗?

PAP: 人在做,天在看。We will check the serial no. from the ballot papers.

Sinkies: 人情留一线,日后好相见? Sorry hor, too late! Opps will contest all the 84 seats and our grandparents won't be help you much liao!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!! maggie gate crash zhilong & yvonne wedding, but nobody can kick her out.not even the grooms mother.....knn talk cock and argue for half an hour...and the most unbelievable fuckin part is the 3 detectives there give her permission to gatecrash the wedding...knn wat is this???...and worse is how she can manage to put rape vcd into the player??? knn...al stare at the video...but nobody rush to switch it off...WTF!!!!!!! tonite episode see oredi damn tulan...:mad:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!! maggie gate crash zhilong & yvonne wedding, but nobody can kick her out.not even the grooms mother.....knn talk cock and argue for half an hour...and the most unbelievable fuckin part is the 3 detectives there give her permission to gatecrash the wedding...knn wat is this???...and worse is how she can manage to put rape vcd into the player??? knn...al stare at the video...but nobody rush to switch it off...WTF!!!!!!! tonite episode see oredi damn tulan...:mad:

Relax. This is only a show. In real life, if Maggie refuses to leave, charge her for tresspass.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBPCB :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

why did dat bastard son of bitch huang zhizhong go rescue maggie from being shot by digua? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

in the end he cause the death of digua... nd maggie is still alive making trouble for everyone... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KNNBPCB huang zhizhong...RESCUE MAGGIE FOR FUCK!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::oIo::oIo::oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
HOORAY!...huang pingqiu is back as chairman of chao lian... :biggrin: ... now chao lian got hope liao.... ah de and the lawyer instantly kena booted out...then run to maggie but maggie also chase them away..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...confirm...tiancai and zhihan both die in plane crash... :(

That's why i prefer Love over Tornado. Too many good ppl mati, especially those chio one. Going to switch to Animal Planet soon, can't take it anymore.

严格来说, 我太投入了。。

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why i prefer Love over Tornado. Too many good ppl mati, especially those chio one. Going to switch to Animal Planet soon, can't take it anymore.

严格来说, 我太投入了。。

if all bad ppl die and leave all the good ppl behind...then show got no plot liao....:p

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
hhahaah...huang pingqiu kena fucked....got to firesale chao lian to zhizhong...... story gettin more and more intriguing liao....:biggrin:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...confirm...tiancai and zhihan both die in plane crash... :(

In Taiwan shows, when people die, means they want to leave the set and focus on other pursuits, other dramas etc. Because all of them too long.

I admire the actors/actresses of Yi Nan Wang. 800 over episodes and 5 of them never gave up.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
zhilong is damn bloody stupid...shouldn't tell his plan to kill maggie to dat idiot self-righteous cheebyekia zhi zhong....knn dat cheebye big mouth go tell everyone....even go tell the police...KNN...looking at the trailer, i think he will also warn maggie....KNNPCB zhi zhong...:mad::oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak! I am still in my office at this hour, miss this episode, btw, whose baby ?

Maggie's baby with zhilong...maggie miss her period, so suspect pregnant, so went to see doctor with zhilong...the doctor say she is pregnant...but she also have aids...so baby also kena...and of coz zhilong also kena...:wink:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
严格来说.... zhilong say he really hate maggie...so how can maggie get pregnant? donch tell me his kukujiao can erect even thoug he deeply hate dat woman....some more neber use condom...wtf...now then kpkb abt kena aids....too bad lah....:wink:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
严格来说.... zhilong say he really hate maggie...so how can maggie get pregnant? donch tell me his kukujiao can erect even thoug he deeply hate dat woman....some more neber use condom...wtf...now then kpkb abt kena aids....too bad lah....:wink:

Big head and small head works independently......and always mostly direct opposite.