• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Taiwan] - Taiwanese Chinese man threatens to beat up American Chinese man for speaking American-accented English in Taiwan

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot. Sinkies are a proud lot. They dont mind collecting cardboards than asking for freebies fm MIW. They rather work till they drop dead.
This should come from the gomen. Pensioners cannot drive so better to use public transport. Its a compassionate obligation.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me sinkieland gone leow lah
sinkypura is simply too small to achieve what it wants to achieve
limited by land size
limited land size limit with increases in population and stress on infrastructure
so pap elites just pack and pack more people which means creating higher prices for all to die
haaaa

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkypura is simply too small to achieve what it wants to achieve
limited by land size
limited land size limit with increases in population and stress on infrastructure
so pap elites just pack and pack more people which means creating higher prices for all to die
haaaa
New york is a small place too. But it made its mark

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese, and majority Asians are materialistic people. They want the best for his family, relatives and country before leaving earth.

Whereas racist m&d are not materialistic people and dreaming of next life Allah rewarding them w 72 vigins to fuck. Hv they not even fucking women in their earthly life. Dumb fuck brains.

When that Aussie said Asian probably was referring to PRC, Hongkie and Vietnamese.

Sinkies very small number lah.

But he is correct. Asian look a $$$. You got $$$ Asian see you up. You no $$$ Asian see you no up.

If you serving Asian you got money or not also see you no up.

If Asian serving you and you got $$ and are nice to them they see you up and kiss your backside hoping money fall to ground for them to lick up.

That is the culture Asian have lah. Well known.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot be free! PAP say free old people will go see doctor for frivolous ailments end up like Britain NHS overworked underpaid. :unsure:

U do have a point tere. Tat day went for physio. They told me only 3 sessions. After tat need to consult doctor and get another appt for physio. I asked him why make us pay another $10 for doctor consultation. He said blame it on those kiasi kiasu penshioners who had free medical benefits till drop dead. The keep coming for physio cos its free and jam up the Q.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie chinks very class conscious one, some more limited vocabulary too. Exceptions are the Chinese helicopters from pre LKY Chinese schools all oldies. May be only they get a long. :unsure:

Yes. At times i witness those ah soh ah pek.....proudly speaking away Mandarin. But later switched to dialect hokkien....then to Mandarin..:cautious:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
U do have a point tere. Tat day went for physio. They told me only 3 sessions. After tat need to consult doctor and get another appt for physio. I asked him why make us pay another $10 for doctor consultation. He said blame it on those kiasi kiasu penshioners who had free medical benefits till drop dead. The keep coming for physio cos its free and jam up the Q.
Yes copay. Else u see the crazy sinkies go over seas holiday during covid be cause govt say covid treatment is free. Make no sense yet makes perfect sense for those gluttons. :cautious:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe bro or maybe the old guy just feel inferior when he listen the younger guy american accent. or maybe the younger guy is just rude.
we can only speculate and guessing :smile:
This is exactly what i was thinking and wanna post this but you have done it first. I think the older guy felt inferior and intimidated by the assuming high class accent of the young streamer. Where is the tolerance and embracing of different language and culture? Boomer age seniors seem to have issue with that.

Over here in this forum is a different issue. boomers here are ok with different language and culture due to Singaporeans travel alot and surrounded by different countries and cultures. Even Sg has different cultures.

The issue with boomer age seniors here is sexual deprivation and need relentless reassurances of their younger youthful stallion days. :whistling:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense.

This is exactly what i was thinking and wanna post this but you have done it first. I think the older guy felt inferior and intimidated by the assuming high class accent of the young streamer. Where is the tolerance and embracing of different language and culture? Boomer age seniors seem to have issue with that.

Over here in this forum is a different issue. boomers here are ok with different language and culture due to Singaporeans travel alot and surrounded by different countries and cultures. Even Sg has different cultures.

The issue with boomer age seniors here is sexual deprivation and need relentless reassurances of their younger youthful stallion days. :whistling:

John Ibrahim

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Taiwan there are many fake ABCs as well...

Some of them studied overseas for a few years, some went overseas to study English and etc....

They will come back and fake it which annoys a number of the local Taiwanese people

There are a few Taiwanese variety talk shows that talked about the 'Fake ABCs'

I think there is an episode on Jacky Wu show that talked about it as well...

If you go to the states, unless you are a tourist they expect you to integrate, learn American (English) and speak American (English).

In Taiwan/China, it is pretty much the same expectation....especially if you are of Chinese descent

Some Caucasian touring China/Taiwan even took the liberty to learn and try to speak Mandarin to the locals...

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Taiwan there are many fake ABCs as well...

Some of them studied overseas for a few years, some went overseas to study English and etc....

They will come back and fake it which annoys a number of the local Taiwanese people

There are a few Taiwanese variety talk shows that talked about the 'Fake ABCs'

I think there is an episode on Jacky Wu show that talked about it as well...

If you go to the states, unless you are a tourist they expect you to integrate, learn American (English) and speak American (English).

In Taiwan/China, it is pretty much the same expectation....especially if you are of Chinese descent

Some Caucasian touring China/Taiwan even took the liberty to learn and try to speak Mandarin to the locals...

i been living in Australia for 10 years and i still speak broken singlish english.
i met sgrean who study here for 2 years and they trying to talk like Aussie i realy wanted to laugh out loud but i control myself.
they never realise how funny they sound when they trying talk Aussie accent. sometime i cannot tahan i will keep on blinking and smile lol.

my daughter 6 year old was born in Australia and goes to Australian school and her speech is like Aussie :smile:

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes copay. Else u see the crazy sinkies go over seas holiday during covid be cause govt say covid treatment is free. Make no sense yet makes perfect sense for those gluttons. :cautious:

sgrean cannot hear the word FREE they will Q as early as possible and end up long Q lol
they dont care about covid as long they get it FREE they be very happy liao