• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan Survey 27% of Employees WANT TO KILL THEIR BOSSES! Nice! What About Pee Sai?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shoik if someone in Istana killed LHL! Huat Ah!

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/27-上班族想殺老闆-網-太低不準-054513814.html

27%上班族想殺老闆 網:太低不準

三立新聞網 setn.com

13.4k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2018年6月23日 下午1:45

國際中心/綜合報導
日本知名網站近日針對上班族做調查,結果發現超過四分之一的上班族,都曾經想把老闆或是上司殺掉,且這種想法還在腦中不只一次,顯示日本上班族的壓力。
ca33b46a1716c7a17b300138f42fc4c8

▲示意圖/資料照
近年來日本越來越多違反勞動法的黑新公司,包括低薪、強迫超時、沒提供勞健保等,日本網站「Shirabee」因此針對1006名20~69歲的上班族調查,結果有27%的人坦承「至少一次想把長官給殺掉」。
雖然該數據公佈後,被外媒引用強調日本上班族正處在高度的壓力中,不過日本網友看到結果後反而說「27%?怎麼可能這麼低」、「這是記名問卷嗎?數字也太低了ㄅ」、「有沒有天天都這麼想的選項啊?我每天都這麼想耶^___^」。

27% of office workers want to kill the boss Network: too low to be allowed
[Sanli News Network setn.com]
Sanli News Network setn.com
13.4k person tracking
Sanli News Network
June 23, 2018 1:45 PM

International Center/General Report

A well-known Japanese website has recently investigated office workers. As a result, more than a quarter of office workers found that they wanted to kill the boss or boss. This idea is still more than once in the brain, showing the pressure of Japanese office workers.

▲ Schematic / Profile Photo

In recent years, more and more black companies in Japan have violated labor laws, including low pay, forced overtime, and failure to provide labor and health insurance. The Japanese website “Shirabee” investigated 1006 office workers aged 20 to 69. The results were 27 % of people admit that "at least one attempted to kill the chief".

Although the data was published and cited by foreign media as stressing that Japanese office workers are under a high degree of pressure, Japanese netizens instead said “27%? How could it be so low?” and “Is this a registered questionnaire? "Is it too low?", "Is there such an option every day? I think so every day, yeah ^___^".

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way any Singaporeans want to kill LHL, the minister with the world's most expensive brain. Even cancer and sleeping with a she-man cannot kill him. He's indestructible. Long live PAP!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always wanted to shoot my CSM in NS. Only thing I figured is must have at least 2 to 3 bastards to kill a single go then only worthwhile, or else die also only 1 to 1, no worthwhile. If can kill 10 bastards a single go, I will no longer hesitate.