• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Taiwan] - 50 year old chiobu Annie Yi Neng Jing 伊能靜 to sue netizens who called her 3 year old daughter 'ugly'

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4766fbd0gy1g5bhvddwx2j20u0190wmu.jpg

Insults thrown at three-year-old daughter

The fresh-faced 50-year-old has occasionally featured her daughter, Milly Qin, on social media.

On Yi’s Weibo account, several posts have been dedicated to her three year old, with plenty of photos of Qin smiling, playing, and even enjoying a spa day.

4766fbd0gy1g7tl4hu8zkj20u0140agh.jpg

4766fbd0gy1g7hy7lf46kj22c03404qq.jpg

Yi has also been promoting her own probiotics on Weibo, as part of her own personal e-commerce business.

According to 8 Days, Yi revealed that her daughter had been consuming the products as well, which was when netizens became slightly suspicious.

4766fbd0gy1g7n4o2uaayj20u00u047x.jpg
Yi’s brand of probiotics.

This perhaps led to some backlash as well, with some Weibo users making potentially insensitive remarks about the three-year-old’s appearance.

Some insults levelled at Yi’s daughter included how she looked “cross-eyed”, or “silly, simple-minded and ugly”, and added that her appearance was the result of the effects of the probiotics.

They also reportedly commented that her daughter’s “plain” looks contrasted sharply with that of Yi’s as well, reported 8 Days.

Advertisement

Taking legal action

Understandably, Yi lambasted the Weibo users for their comments, calling them out for “insulting a three-year-old child [they] don’t know”.

She has also apparently reported the comments to the authorities, and asked a lawyer to “collect evidence”.

She then ended off her post warning, “I am a mother, and like any mother, I will not allow anyone to hurt my child.”

However, other Weibo users appeared less sympathetic to Yi as well, with several stating that she should not have publicised her daughter’s images in the first place.

Screenshot-2019-10-15-at-4.48.16-PM.png

“Share less photos of your child lesser next time, this is also a form of protection. Adorable children at this age should have a carefree childhood. Netizens, please accumulate some good karma for yourself.”
Screenshot-2019-10-15-at-4.48.04-PM.png

“If you want to gain positive comments for photos like that, share them with your friends because that’s ‘protected area’. Putting these photos on Weibo is equivalent to throwing your children into an unexpected abyss, and I don’t think that’s a wise move. Of course the public knows that celebrities update Weibo for money.”
While another said that there was nothing wrong with people sharing their “honest” opinions.

Screenshot-2019-10-15-at-4.48.36-PM.png

“Posting photos out in the public and leaving it open for comments, what’s wrong with people sharing their honest opinions? Does it mean only comments like “pretty” are allowed, otherwise we have to face legal consequences?”

https://mothership.sg/2019/10/annie-yi-daughter-comments/

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3057cc18dacc566878b8559f4539f594

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 14 — If you have been nasty about Taiwanese singer and actress Annie Yi’s daughter on social media, beware!

Yi has vowed to hunt the cyberbullies down, according to Sin Chew Daily, engaging a lawyer to collect proof of her three-year-old daughter Milly being bullied on social media.

The hate started when Yi promoted a brand of probiotics that showcased Milly and keyboard warriors commented that Milly looked silly, relating it to consuming the probiotics while others commented about Milly being cross eyed.

Unable to bear the negative statements, the 50-year-old ex-wife of Taiwanese entertainer Harlem Yu, decided to report the comments.

“The child did not offend you, why go to the extent of abusing a child that you do not know.

“I do not know how your parents brought you up. Abusive statements have been reported and I have retained the services of a lawyer to collect evidence,” Yi lashed out on her Weibo account.

Yi said the comments about Milly hurt her feelings as a mother.

“I am like any mother who will not allow anyone to hurt her child.”

Many on social media had nothing but praise for Yi and agreed she should use law to educate the bullies.

Yi and Yu, who also share a son Harrison, ended their nine-year marriage in 2009.

She married her current husband, Chinese actor Qin Hao in 2015.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/taiwanese-singer-actress-annie-yi-043205415.html

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chink milf also still chio. She is so rich she cfm everyday eat bird nest.

m&ds and ah neh just live off the standards. Everyday eat chocolate.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chink milf also still chio. She is so rich she cfm everyday eat bird nest.

m&ds and ah neh just live off the standards. Everyday eat chocolate.
i think it's tempeh, begedil and vadai - not necessarily in that order, although the chinks have their tauhuey to try to get that pek-pek koot-koot complexion :whistling:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one has a divine right for not being offended. :rolleyes:

KonM3L3m.jpg

image1-e1500403349403-300x300.jpg

The daughter probably inherited some ugly genes from the biological father. Even if the father were a handsome lad, she might have been unlucky in the genetic-chromosome lottery while developing in the mother's womb. It happens.