• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tag You For Fun :D:D:D

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am low SES so I don't get to go to those areas.

But I don't mind if we declare national holidays if US, N.Korea, South Korea, Japan, China's heads of state come for the gathering.
I am also low SES but I go there to provide cleaning and butler services. Why can't they just use the fucking Istana and its grounds? That's one huge wasted space right smack in the middle of the city.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bitcoin crashed 50% within 6-months, US$7600 nao

Many Asian startups used their funding to speculate on bitcoins, instead of their original business function.
When Bitcoin hit US$5000-6000 level, many of these startups will be destroyed

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iconic scene from a movie 22 years ago

010839.26630586.jpg

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
C0D2D7F4-BACF-4E66-BFA0-D700B0376A4E.jpeg

Last time when my kidney failed, I just anyhow cook and eat. Hahaha

I think I should quit my job and run a eatery.

Since last year I slowed down in my work. I explore myself in new thing which is cooking. It is fun.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
4EBF191A-166D-413C-8B55-5AD79C42F3F4.jpeg

That day, I invited a few of my friends came my house for this thunder tea rice gathering. It is nice. Forgot to take the pic of the soup. Hahaha

You tried before? Healthy and yummy foods.

You should eat more this kind of healthy diet.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should find a hobby. Or something which you like to do and enjoy doing.

Then you won’t be always unhappy and feel bored all the time.

Good night. Learn to live life. I am learning also.

Hope you happy always:smile: