• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Table Tennis China Team 'B' beat China Team A to emerge as world champions recently.

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Table Tennis China Team 'B' beat China Team A to emerge as world champions recently.

That's the hard fact. Further more I doubt these PRC girls meet the residency requirement b4 representing Sg. That's why I and many sg citizens feel no pride in this non event.

I remember many years ago in the 1960s and '70s when our own Patricia Chan won 10 gold medals for swimming at the SEAP Games (regional competition), there was a parade with her going around the neighborhoods in an open vehicle.
Those of u who are in born in mid 1950s to the early 60s will remember this for sure.

How cum there is no parade ?...Even though the PRC mercenary girls who had won the world c'ship 4 Sg DO NOT merit a parade. The Papies scums dare not hold a parade This is a true test of a nation 's conscience. This is a true test for nationalism.

World champs? Bahhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Table Tennis China Team 'B' beat China Team A to emerge as world champions recen

That's the hard fact. Further more I doubt these PRC girls meet the residency requirement b4 representing Sg. That's why I and many sg citizens feel no pride in this non event.

I remember many years ago in the 1960s and '70s when our own Patricia Chan won 10 gold medals at the SEAP Games (regional competition), there was a parade with her going around the neighborhoods in an open vehicle.

Those of u who are in born in mid 1950s to the early 60s will remember this for sure.

How cum there is no parade ?...Even though the PRC mercenary girls who had won the world c'ship 4 Sg DO NOT merit a parade. The Papies scums dare not hold a parade This is a true test of a nation 's conscience. This is a true test for nationalism.

World champs? Bahhhhhhhhhh

If they dare to parade and pass by my residence, I'll throw rotten eggs at them!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Table Tennis China Team 'B' beat China Team A to emerge as world champions recen

The attacks against PRC ping-pong girls are part of a bigger backlash of Singaporeans frustrations against foreign trash influx to our island.

would say those girls were sort of "unlucky" to be attacked this way. If it was 1990, they would be cheered as heroes like Abbas Saad. If Abbas was playing for Singapore football team today, he would be perceived as a foreign trash.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The attacks against PRC ping-pong girls are part of a bigger backlash of Singaporeans frustrations against foreign trash influx to our island.

would say those girls were sort of "unlucky" to be attacked this way. If it was 1990, they would be cheered as heroes like Abbas Saad. If Abbas was playing for Singapore football team today, he would be perceived as a foreign trash.
Very perceptive point...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old news, pls move on...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Abbas Shit? Wasn't he charged with match fixing? yah..another thrash.

donch forget during Malaysia cup days, there is a cap of 3 foreign players - the majority of the team is made up of singaporeans - you have fandi, sundram, tokijan, pamanathan, makek awab, david lee....those are the days you really cheer against the kelong referees and Malaysian teams..

yah..i feel patriotic man...and mind you - they are not "naturalised" singaporeans...meaning FAS did not try to masquerade them as Singaporeans...they are called foreign imports from day 1...and the rules allow each team to compete with max 3 foreign players.

unlike table tennis, the rules don't allow foreign imports - so what STTA did, they naturalise them...and package them as Singaporeans without giving the chance to locals...2 different case.