• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SYT Minah Tells Good Minister Ye Kung That She's Immensely Proud To Wear SIA Kebaya Again!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planes were grounded, but her passion for flying remains.
KNN what is the meaning of passion for flying ? KNN as if she is the pilot? KNN who other than a pilot will have passion to serve people and be a slave and in such a small space ? KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are mudslimes stewardess in SIA allowed to wear the tudung ? I never seen any so u presume no. Than will these minas kpkb about the tudung like the way they did at the medical corporations?
box=615x0.jpeg

Emirates way bigger the sIA and they wear tudung,

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Emirates one looks abit half bake. More like an accessory and it actually looks good..so me dont mind...yummy
Emirates? Used to have pretty flight attendants, but standards have dropped in the last 2 years. Was served by some dog looking fat Asian aunty from Emirates when i flew with them some time back.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course lah, have they ever interviewed those that are less than immensely proud for their propaganda? :rolleyes: