• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SYT Minah Tells Good Minister Ye Kung That She's Immensely Proud To Wear SIA Kebaya Again!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1638961760777.png

This is Rafidah, a Chief Stewardess (in red) with Singapore Airlines and an ex-contact tracing executive officer at Ministry of Health, Singapore.

When COVID-19 hit, it decimated air travel and grounded cabin crew and pilots. During this time, Rafidah joined MOH to assist with contact tracing. In September this year, she returned to flying with SIA.

I bumped into her again at the airport a few weeks ago while going to Hong Kong. She told me that contact tracing work may be challenging at times, but the experience was priceless. But she knows her first love has always been flying, and she is immensely proud to be donning her SIA kebaya again.

Planes were grounded, but her passion for flying remains.

Like many Singaporeans who contributed in the fight against COVID-19, Rafidah’s story is an inspiring story of passion and resilience.

I told her that our job is to revive air travel and have her and her colleagues take to the skies again. #Changi will soar again, and so will SIA.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos la..... flying and getting overseas allowance is much better than working in a call center right?

KNN... what a pointless article.

It's like asking people.... how do u feel after you struck the lottery?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of cos la..... flying and getting overseas allowance is much better than working in a call center right?

It also appears that many minahs prefer a trendier uniform that doesn't include the silly tudung if given a choice.

SHIB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just another high class waitress. Proud to be in Kebaya? Hahahahaha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So malays wear red like a marker like jews were branded by the Nazis,

The minah's kebaya look much more like her cultural attire than the foreign arab moslem tudung attire that islamists force upon the moslem women.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She can wear her sia kebaya anytime.
At home, at night with lover piak piak
Why only fly then wear? :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this minah will also give 50% discount to Ah Nehs flying in from India......

Singapore Airlines to resume services across India​

Our Bureau Chennai | Updated on November 29, 2021
blSA1

To celebrate the occasion, Singapore Airlines will offer up to 50 per cent off on selected fares to Singapore​

Singapore Airlines on Monday will resume passenger services across its India network for the first time since March 2020.

Vaccinated travel lane​

The airline will operate daily vaccinated travel lane (VTL) services from Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai, providing eligible customers with quarantine-free entry into Singapore, said a release from the airline.
Singapore Airlines will also operate non-VTL services from Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Kochi. Passengers on these flights will face prevailing non-VTL measures, including seven days of quarantine in Singapore.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are mudslimes stewardess in SIA allowed to wear the tudung ? I never seen any so u presume no. Than will these minas kpkb about the tudung like the way they did at the medical corporations?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are mudslimes stewardess in SIA allowed to wear the tudung ? I never seen any so u presume no. Than will these minas kpkb about the tudung like the way they did at the medical corporations?

I hope not. It's ugly and bad for business. My minah serfs at home and in the office do not wear tudung. They look so much more presentable and pretty.

SHIB

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw who is that fatty boom boom stewardess? like that can fly?

will cause stress to the weight of the airplane?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay away from red and purple kebaya. You can see the age lines and fats. Go for blue and green. More eager to bend over and let you see their down blouse.