• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SYT Maid Addes Dettol into Cough Syrup for Employer's Grandsons

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot figure out people who ill treat their maids , esp if they are the ones looking after the kids at home.
By treating the maids badly, they are esentially putting their own kids at risk of harm by these resentlful maids .
If you treat your maids well, they like all human beings will reciprocate and take care of the family properly.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hire Indon maid at your own risk.
They are time bombs and it has nothing to do with how nice you treated them.
They will bring their own family problems to you.
It is about boundaries. Such boundaries must be stated clearly. if you dunno anything about such employment working boundaries, then dun hire any domestic helpers at all.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot figure out people who ill treat their maids , esp if they are the ones looking after the kids at home.
By treating the maids badly, they are esentially putting their own kids at risk of harm by these resentlful maids .
If you treat your maids well, they like all human beings will reciprocate and take care of the family properly.
These type of people are usually vaccinated.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally chinks treat them disrespectfully, with disdain or some, contempt.

And you can be sure almost none give these maids bonuses.
This type confirmed vaccinated ones. it reminds me of Sinkies travelling to jb in the bus speaking loudly how inefficient Malaysia is while there are Malaysians in the bus too.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
so who is the evil one? Maids are human beings too. They must not work more than 12 hours per day and then personal time is totally personal time, employer cannot demand anything from her of her job during rest time. Sinkies do not understand what is rest time as their personal leave time also disturbed from companies that also blast them on work issues through whatsapp and email. No boundaries are respected at all towards employees. this is called sinkie shit behaviour.
Both employer and maid are no angels in this case. I am only saying that two wrongs don't amount to a "right".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later on the same day, Mila's employer prepared drinks for her son and two grandchildren who had gone to visit her.
Although the son thought that the Ribena had “a chemical taste to it” when he drank it, he dismissed this because “he worked in the chemical industry”, DPP Tan said.
His older son drank one cup of the beverage but did not complain.

Very touching to know that entire family loves Ribena. They should get together and make an ad for Ribena.

Even the Malaysians get it.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The maid is not evil. She is just tired of continuous working.
she doesn't know how to stop working. In a normal human civilised society and behaviour, The maid are supposed to work only from 9 am to 5pm or any time not exceeding 12 hours and then it is her own time and employer must respect it. with weekends off. allow personal day leaves per year and sick leave too. ( to be able to do this, a human being must understand human rights and graciously and lovingly enough to implement it) You dun expect a maid to do 24 hour attending work. Sinkies are low class shit behaviour, that is why 97% vaccinated.
With incompetent PAP setting up foreign domestic working policies and young maid without much life experience and sinkie population shit behaviour, it is a disaster waiting to happen.
I still believe that the majority of employers here are compassionate towards their helpers, giving them sufficient rest and food. As usual, it's the black sheep among employers who give everyone a bad name. The death of Myanmar maid, Ms Piang Ngaih Don at the hands of her employer Gaiyathiri Murugayan and her mother Prema Naraynasamy is evidence of bestiality at its absolute worst.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many indon maids to choose from.
1699586389222.jpeg

1699586409086.jpeg

but i prefer this.
1699586438047.jpeg

or this
1699586474481.jpeg

or this.
1699586505615.jpeg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sentiments exactly! It's like berating the chef and waitresses at a restaurant, and not expect them to give you "extra" unwelcome ingredients in your dishes.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are we getting all these retards from 3rd world countries as maids? Because PAP limits which countries can come to work as maids.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Even though her employers were assholes, Mila still wanted to ensure they are of good health by helping to disinfect their bodies.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call it racist of whatever, if import China maids, there will be many broken families!

China maids will become mistresses.
How stupid is that. Pussy issues transcend race.

But still racist isn't it. So LKY is a racist. Can't run away from that.
Anyway I will be looking forward to one day employing one from PRC. Will pay above market and good benefits.