• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sylvia Lim joins instagram and makes you hungry

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://instagram.com/sylvialim65/

11374440_1605675279720498_707541998_n.jpg

Good reason to re-elect her!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That dish looks really unhealthy. It'll clog your arteries in no time at all.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinful taste good....we have only one life to live, so we eat to live & live to eat.....it is the MIW's that is unhealthy & clog up the arteries, leading to heart failures & strokes, mental illness & stupidity.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eat or not eating you will die.
many singaporeans just want to enjoy now and die young because they cannot afford to get old and they will never see their cpf money

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eat or not eating you will die.
many singaporeans just want to enjoy now and die young because they cannot afford to get old and they will never see their cpf money

Was discussing this with a very close friend recently, who is not living here anymore & is now a vegan....told that person being a vegan in Singapore isn't easy, too expensive...it is cheaper here to eat till you die, or you die from not eating....that person said, there are too many good food here, one cannot resist, but the Canadians are no better...fat, overweight etc..

So, we concluded , we eat in moderation for we live to eat right?? or we eat to live??...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good that she can afford to pay for her medical bills since she is paid $16k to do nothing

There is one who is paid the same amount, that had spent time picking up tampons, now on taxpayers money on maternity leave & making it known that the baby born is born like no other!; and born in a ward that is "reserve" where no lesser mortals have to have theirs if there are beds Surely we can afford to pay!:rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's good that she can afford to pay for her medical bills since she is paid $16k to do nothing

Talk about doing NOTHING for $16k per mth!

I know of one OLD BASTARD YOUR IDOL who literally took $16K PER MTH and even attending Parly-men seession... FAILED TO TURN UP!

THE LAST I HEARD WAS THIS BASTARD HAS TO PAY BACK ALL PLUS THOSE HE TOOK IN OTHER WAYS .... BACK IN HADES! LolololoL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk about doing NOTHING for $16k per mth!

I know of one OLD BASTARD YOUR IDOL who literally took $16K PER MTH and even attending Parly-men seession... FAILED TO TURN UP!

THE LAST I HEARD WAS THIS BASTARD HAS TO PAY BACK ALL PLUS THOSE HE TOOK IN OTHER WAYS .... BACK IN HADES! LolololoL

Don't worry lah!..his poor lumpars in TP, will burn, SINGAPORE DOLLARS not hell money for him, the exchange rate is great these days... ha ha ha

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one who is paid the same amount, that had spent time picking up tampons, now on taxpayers money on maternity leave & making it known that the baby born is born like no other!; and born in a ward that is "reserve" where no lesser mortals have to have theirs if there are beds Surely we can afford to pay!:rolleyes:

how about the one who had free hospital treatment, died and then got a procession of Singaporeans lining up to see his coffin?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about the one who had free hospital treatment, died and then got a procession of Singaporeans lining up to see his coffin?

Grumble or not, that one deserve what he got.....I don't mind paying for his passage...but not the "messages" still flowing from the URN, I cannot "swallow"....

either you hate to love him, or love to hate him.... ha ha ha