• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swiss Standard to Ikea Cafeteria - What a Change

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most foreigners in country will be cautious.In Singapore they are getting bolder by the day because they know that this Govt will not take them to task and spends its time screwing the local.

Where in the world do you have a scheme where foreigners can buy public housing and rent it out while they have gone back home or to a better country. They must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes PAP govt is really stupid and ridiculous to allow foreigner SPRs to be entitled to public housing AND to rent it out AND to sell it without paying a cent of tax! Malaysia BN govt is so wise in comparison.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder what was the Immigration And Checkpoint Authority of Singapore's screening methods when they let all these 3rd world cockroaches in lol.......wow now the quality control is so bad not only we dont require them to have any command of the english language we dont even require them to be housetrained lol.......lmao even some cats know how to use human toilet bowls.

Yes really totally no standard. Not toilet trained human should not be let out in public. They need other human to clean up after them - just like dogs - really a disgrace to Chinese race and inconvenience to others.

And no we are not on moral high horse, they are really behaving like dogs to shit anywhere they like. Don't tell me all of them have diarrhoea and all cannot control. Don't look like at all.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes really totally no standard. Not toilet trained human should not be let out in public. They need other human to clean up after them - just like dogs - really a disgrace to Chinese race and inconvenience to others.

And no we are not on moral high horse, they are really behaving like dogs to shit anywhere they like. Don't tell me all of them have diarrhoea and all cannot control. Don't look like at all.
there's uncontrollable verbal diarrhoea in here too :cool:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that public defecation in the open air is widespread in India. But it seems even over there there is a convention. Designated open areas , fields , beaches ..whatever. It is surreal to see an army of squatters at sunrise getting the first ritual out of the way before commencing their day. However I have never seen random shitting and pissing in busy public areas.

Can someone explain why the Tiongs feel free to do their business anywhere ?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes PAP govt is really stupid and ridiculous to allow foreigner SPRs to be entitled to public housing AND to rent it out AND to sell it without paying a cent of tax! Malaysia BN govt is so wise in comparison.

They are not stupid. It's to keep the bubble growing.