• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Swedes are given freedom to decide for themselves!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help but notice his snidey commentary posts all over forum of late. For a canuck MO, he's keeping some odd hours here :cautious:
he's on furlough.... not essential means stay at social distancing (stay at home) order... that's why bored out of his mind...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
he's on furlough.... not essential means stay at social distancing (stay at home) order... that's why bored out of his mind...
Hey international man of mystery, how are you keeping? I just finished another bottle of Absolut last night. Three more to go. I know, I know. They aren't as good as others, but I need to clear stock. Then will get Luksusowa, Grey Goose like you recommended.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You solid military man! King Snider! Or is it snide king?

Ok I should go sleep. 1am liao. Zzzzzz you see lah now I worried my wife cut off my KJ.

First she got to find it in the dark. Extremely difficult due to the very small landmark

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey international man of mystery, how are you keeping? I just finished another bottle of Absolut last night. Three more to go. I know, I know. They aren't as good as others, but I need to clear stock. Then will get Luksusowa, Grey Goose like you recommended.
actually, I think I've got the COVID. Been having this dry cough and odd fatigue and aches for days now. I can see how this thing can be bad for immunocompromised. It went straight for the lungs! no coughing, sore throat or runny nose. first sign was tiredness and lung sounds/airway itchiness!. But that was a week ago and I'm ok so far.

you keeping good too?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
actually, I think I've got the COVID. Been having this dry cough and odd fatigue and aches for days now. I can see how this thing can be bad for immunocompromised. It went straight for the lungs! no coughing, sore throat or runny nose. first sign was tiredness and lung sounds/airway itchiness!. But that was a week ago and I'm ok so far.

you keeping good too?
oh dear, sorry to hear that. But glad you are doing ok. Take more vitamin C, lay off the alcohol, and rest well. Seen a doc? You probably caught the usual flu bug. One of my buddies did, saw a doc and was given 5-day MC. He's ok now.

I am still alive and feeling great, which is weird. Because I've been smoking, drinking a lot and going out without a mask. Serious, I have not worn a mask at all during all this time.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear, sorry to hear that. But glad you are doing ok. Take more vitamin C, lay off the alcohol, and rest well. Seen a doc? You probably caught the usual flu bug. One of my buddies did, saw a doc and was given 5-day MC. He's ok now.

I am still alive and feeling great, which is weird. Because I've been smoking, drinking a lot and going out without a mask. Serious, I have not worn a mask at all during all this time.
not getting any worse... seeing a doc kinda fruitless. I'll just be passing the virus around if I have it. Plus I currently working from home no need MC. It can't be bad because I feel no worse than a mild cold. except that it starts in the lungs!!

And that mask makes me feel sicker... wear 10 minutes start coughing. take off, coughing reduced to next to nothing.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
not getting any worse... seeing a doc kinda fruitless. I'll just be passing the virus around if I have it. Plus I currently working from home no need MC. It can't be bad because I feel no worse than a mild cold. except that it starts in the lungs!!

And that mask makes me feel sicker... wear 10 minutes start coughing. take off, coughing reduced to next to nothing.
Then don't wear any mask, but stay home as much as possible. And isolate yourself. As long as you're not getting sicker, that's good. Stay alive my friend!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then don't wear any mask, but stay home as much as possible. And isolate yourself. As long as you're not getting sicker, that's good. Stay alive my friend!
not dying anytime soon... knowing is one of the benefits of my strange travels.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's probably why you have not caught covid-19. Wearing a mask does nothing to protect you from the virus but actually increases you chances of transmitting the virus from your hands to your face.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

you keeping good too?
KNN bro take care KNN my uncle now everyday also worry about this so he keep swallowing saliva and feel if he got it KNN and now he has a ulcer at the upper jaw gum which make swallowing painful KNN can covid start off with a ulcer ? KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That's probably why you have not caught covid-19. Wearing a mask does nothing to protect you from the virus but actually increases you chances of transmitting the virus from your hands to your face.
Really boss? That means you could've been right all this while! I need to put on a mask from here on. I have a death wish.:biggrin:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
fren: try this to ease the coughing; get a big onion, half it and place it under ur nose, breathe in deeply, allow the fumes to get into the lungs ,do it 8 to 10 x... you will feel much better... trust me.. :geek:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN bro take care KNN my uncle now everyday also worry about this so he keep swallowing saliva and feel if he got it KNN and now he has a ulcer at the upper jaw gum which make swallowing painful KNN can covid start off with a ulcer ? KNN
it's possible. some 20% or thereabouts report covid as a gastrointestinal manifestation. They all have the same thing in common. Mucosal tissue. But if your lungs not filling with water why worry? and how long you had this bad feeling for?

anyway, worst was over a few days ago...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
fren: try this to ease the coughing; get a big onion, half it and place it under ur nose, breathe in deeply, allow the fumes to get into the lungs ,do it 8 to 10 x... you will feel much better... trust me.. :geek:
actually I remember your advice. I did do it and it helps... Not wearing the mask helps me too!

Kumsia!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

now I'm curious as to why it works...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's possible. some 20% or thereabouts report covid as a gastrointestinal manifestation. They all have the same thing in common. Mucosal tissue. But if your lungs not filling with water why worry? and how long you had this bad feeling for?
KNN walau today is the 3rd day of the ulcer :cautious: KNN he didn't burn it or bite it the ulcer just appeared by itself KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN walau today is the 3rd day of the ulcer :cautious: KNN he didn't burn it or bite it the ulcer just appeared by itself KNN
third day of ulcer appearing or third day you got headaches and tiredness? can start with full story? From what I read so far, Covid tends to follow two paths of progression. One is a very rapid one resulting in pneumonia, the other is one long winded bothersome cold. One thing not mentioned is that sometimes there seems to be a second wind from the virus. Noticed it in myself and read about a NYC paramedic who died. Young some more.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
siaolang... wait till I get a chance to tell you the story of my odd journey before you go mati. k? :geek:
k! But seriously, I avoid crowds. And I do have a mask in my pocket all the time, just that I haven't used it. @Leongsam the numbers in NZ aren't looking any better. Wear a mask when you venture into the city or anywhere that's crowded.