• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Surely we will get similar treatment

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The French government sends the sole survivor in Comoros crash back to Paris on a special jet equipped with medical facilities...

I am sure the pap government will do the same for Singaporeans in similar situation.

Afterall, they have already set a precedent years ago.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you say you hear voices when there's nobody in the sea, you must be definitely blessed by God.

a chartered flight is just an icing on the cake.

God provides.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The French government sends the sole survivor in Comoros crash back to Paris on a special jet equipped with medical facilities...

I am sure the pap government will do the same for Singaporeans in similar situation.

Unless yor sir name is Lee and name Kuan Yew. they did it for his wife. Convert the whole aeroplane into a hospital and flown them back from Britain to Singapore imply because they were asked to queue to see doctor there.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am fairly sure SIA will charter a plane to pick U up and return U to SG if that happens

I am also quite certain SIA will send U the bill 2 weeks later

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
First they will check if you have dual citizenship. If you have they will leave it to the other country.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If SIA relied on local passengers, it'd gone bust long ago instead of being one of the top airlines in the world today. Singapore has 2 million thereabouts potential travellers. The world has 2 billion thereabouts, mostly in North America and Europe.

SIA corporate structure and business model are designed to serve the world, not Singaporeans. All Singaporeans stop flying with SIA doesn't matter. In fact, it'd be easier for the stewardesses to provide better services to foreigners without cumbersome Singaporeans complaining in Singlish by the sides.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
If SIA relied on local passengers, it'd gone bust long ago instead of being one of the top airlines in the world today. Singapore has 2 million thereabouts potential travellers. The world has 2 billion thereabouts, mostly in North America and Europe.

SIA corporate structure and business model are designed to serve the world, not Singaporeans. All Singaporeans stop flying with SIA doesn't matter. In fact, it'd be easier for the stewardesses to provide better services to foreigners without cumbersome Singaporeans complaining in Singlish by the sides.

Beshitted: I agree! Sinkies are the worst scum on earth! Let only PRCs and Myanmar and Banglas fly with SIA, and I am sure all Foreigners will love SIA!

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you say you hear voices when there's nobody in the sea, you must be definitely blessed by God.

a chartered flight is just an icing on the cake.

God provides.

The fat red kangaroo in your avatar is very cute. I wish I could stroke its back.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello...donch be fooled lah....

they do this bcos: they need to grill the survivor to get the cause of the crash & then point finger at Yemeni airline that their plane is fucked up and cannot make it. And then all next of kins will file lawsuits against the airline...and Air France will wash their hands and see show. Donch forget, this flight originate from Paris, stopover in Yemen before going onwards to Comoros. So technically, its like a codeshare flight- Air France has liability in this.

Anyways back to the topic - Air France is still in shit after AF441, they will not mind spending some money fly the girl back to get the "truth" anythng that can lessen their potential burden - what is the small cost?

Crucially, Airbus is sweating - 2 planes involved in crash - with great human loss - the financial liability is huge. Anything that can prove or lessen this liability - why not?

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have u heard of u die u business??
Unless ur with leefamily. GET IT??

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless yor sir name is Lee and name Kuan Yew. they did it for his wife. Convert the whole aeroplane into a hospital and flown them back from Britain to Singapore imply because they were asked to queue to see doctor there.

NS men most likely can get a C-130, like the two injured by a crashed Taiwanese training aircraft.

The Lees have yet to come out and clarify who paid for the SIA converted hospital in the air. It is really very fishy. Of course, they can always argue they were on official trip. But converting the whole plane just for one person?

Adding salt to wound was Lee Hsien Loong's recent boasting about flying economic class. Everyone can tell that he was lying. Has anyone ever seen a minister in economic class?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adding salt to wound was Lee Hsien Loong's recent boasting about flying economic class. Everyone can tell that he was lying. Has anyone ever seen a minister in economic class?

Ahh, one of his mie hum statements :smile:

He probably has no idea what economy class is, & is thinking of 1st class :rolleyes: