• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Superstitious auntie brought medium back home to rape her 13 year old daughter

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since it's a repeated offense, why don't the authority just send him for castration and be made a eunuch? So simple to resolve actually.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there are stupid idiots who believe in mediums and fortune tellers.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think she is no diff from those who believe in Con Man Hee,same level of superstitious!~One dis-organised and one very much organised.One who is not so well packaged and the other very well packaged!

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why no one asked the following questions?

1. Was the 18 years old girl a virgin?
2. Did the offender cum inside her?
3. Did he use a condom?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe they should just feed him with female hormones in prison and hope that when he come out, his kuku cannot stand anymore.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. don't waste resources on such specimen.
3. just cut its dick and feed it to some animal loh!
4. as for the stupidest mother on GOD's green earth.
5. totally unfit to be a parent!

ArjanParangToh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheat money is one thing, thereafter rape the innocent. This guy is really farker and disgusting creature. Unlike Arjan me, only people cheat me, I no cheat people.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it boils down to sheer ignorance ,fear and stupidity. in this modern singapore, you still have such raping exorcism. damned terrible.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah narong i worship ghosts, demons,saints and gods...i worship everything under heaven. the only fear i have is the demon in me so i cannot worship myself. the demon in you also needs to be exorcised. you need to exercise and to purify your mind. you spout too much misdeeds and too much vulgarities and obsenities. no good for you....no good for your business....no good for your life. don't spout too much bad things. no good. don'tbelieve me, ask you good mum.

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right on.....We still have fools like these believing in..........which is clearly sang by all time fav DM.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lDRnSXOgMuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cNd4eocq2K0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xT4Kw3A0pHI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is no diff from those who believe in Con Man Hee,same level of superstitious!~One dis-organised and one very much organised.One who is not so well packaged and the other very well packaged!

You too stupid to appreciate the difference. Con Hee is a structured religion with comparative and transparent dogmas.

Mediums and fortune tellers are based on how best to cheat you in whatever way they can. You appear to be a client of mediums and fortune tellers.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If not for PAP, you won't even have Internet access.

good one. all these people here simply like to bash others.scold peoples' mothers and fathers and spout vulgarities and obscenities. their tongues are poisons. their words are venom. and you see so many here. you said something, they called you porlumparks. you wrote something sensible, they said you miw porlumparks. you disagreed with them, they called you clones. you said singapore a good place, they accused you of being the porlumparks again and again.

is this a forum for these malicious and vitriolic serpents and snakes? i don't want to think so. it used to be very intellectual and very insightful, now it is ruined by so many guttererists and longkangists.

what do you think? all they want is to UP their points and DOWN others. what a pathetic shame! tioh boh Mr Sam ? they formed lynching gangs and hunting herds and predators .and they will gun you down..your family, your mother and your father and all...all gun down and drown with vulgarities, obscenities and expletives extraordinarie. tioh boh Mr Sam ?

papisgreat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are spot on when you highlighted the bashers in here. Instead of upgrading themselves to gain an edge over foreigners or seek business opportunities in a new country like i did when i was young, they choose to spend their days bashing PAP.