• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

super power British Woman volunteer ISIS torturer love to abuse woman before own family members

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/加入isis滿足虐待欲-英女戰士愛用刑具-逼被虐人丈夫觀看-012711738.html

加入ISIS滿足虐待欲 英女戰士愛用刑具、逼被虐人丈夫觀看

風向新聞

184 人追蹤
Kairos
2017年9月19日 上午9:27
英國一名25歲女子哈耶爾(Hajer)因為喜歡虐待人,2014年投效極端回教組織「伊斯蘭國」(ISIS)。她表示自己最喜歡虐待女人,尤其是在受害人的父親或丈夫面前施虐,會令她特別有快感;另外,她還熱愛使用刑具,務求令她們「痛過生小孩」,十分變態!

根據香港《蘋果日報》報導,現在已是逃兵的哈耶爾日前接受訪問時,披露在IS時的親身經歷;2014年她跑到敍利亞加入「純女性」糾察隊「坎莎旅」(Al-Khansa Brigade),專門虐待反抗ISIS的婦女。哈耶爾稱,ISIS可讓她參與戰鬥,還可滿足她虐待人的嗜好,而且可以藉此獲得晉升機會,故此便決心加入糾察隊。

哈耶爾表示,女糾察隊的隊員,遇到反抗或不聽話的婦女,就會施以虐待;當時她們會用一種名為「咬具」(biter)的刑具凌虐婦女。她表示「咬具」類似獸夾,附有尖齒的金屬夾鉗,可噬進受害人的皮肉之中,哈耶爾表示其痛的程度「比生孩子還可怕」,哈耶爾一想到這就忍不住興奮起來,「我很享受!我享受虐待敍利亞婦女,尤其是在她們的父親或丈夫面前!」。

哈耶爾回憶,「坎莎旅」除了她之外,還有其他英國女戰士,她們的手段最為殘酷,沒有人比她們更會虐待敵人。她曾見過英國女戰士虐待一名被捉的約旦機師,那殘酷的景象,至今依舊深印在她腦海「那是我見過最殘酷的虐待」,後來該名機師2015年被ISIS活活燒死,片段震驚全球。

網友看完新聞後憤怒的表示:「ISIS根本都是打著宗教大旗的純罪犯大集合,愛搶奪的、愛性侵的、愛破壞的、愛殺人的,這些人每天喊著聖戰,然後做自己喜歡的壞事。」、「仗宗教行犯罪之實」。(吳雯淇/綜合外電報導)

★更多追蹤報導 " data-reactid="16">★更多追蹤報導

Join ISIS to satisfy the abusive desire Female soldiers love to use torture instruments, forcing the abused husband to watch

Wind news

Kairos
September 19, 2017
Hajer, a 25-year-old British woman, hit the Islamist Islamic State (ISIS) in 2014 because she likes to abuse people. She said her favorite abuse of women, especially in front of the victim's father or husband, would make her particularly thrilled. In addition, she also loved using torture instruments so as to "make her suffer from having children," and was very perverted!

According to the Hong Kong's Apple Daily newspaper, Hayeir, who is now a deserter, recently disclosed her personal experience during the IS interview. In 2014, she went to Syria to join the "Pure Women" picket team "Al- Khansa Brigade), specifically to abuse women against ISIS. Haye said ISIS was determined to join the picket squad because she was able to get her involved in combat and to satisfy her abusive hobbies and to take advantage of her promotion opportunities.

Hayeh said the members of the women's picket squat would be subjected to abuse in the face of resistance or disobedience; at that time, they would abuse women with a torture instrument called "biter". She said that "bites" are similar to animal clamps, with sharp metal clamps that bite into the victim's flesh. Haye said the degree of pain was "more horrible than having babies," and Haye thought I can not help but get excited, "I enjoy it! I enjoy the abuse of Syrian women, especially in front of their father or husband!"

Hayyer recalled, "Karsha Brigade" in addition to her, there are other British female soldiers, their means the most cruel, no one will abuse the enemy than they are. She had seen British warriors mistreat a captured Jordanian pilot, and the cruel sight that still remains in her head is "it was the most cruel torture I ever had," and was later certified by ISIS in 2015 Burning alive, fragments shocked the world.

After reading the news, the netizens said angrily: "ISIS is basically a large collection of pure criminals under the banner of religion. They love looting, love sex, love destruction, and love to kill. These people shout jihad every day and then Do your favorite bad thing. "," Relying on religion to commit crimes. " (Wu Wenqi / comprehensive foreign reports)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you know why IS is so popular! I bet many chinaman would be willing to participate based on their 5000 year history of carnage and mayhem.