• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MILF Coco Lee Passed Away! Only 48!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

快訊/李玟驚傳過世!享年48歲 親姊姊發文證實噩耗​

李玟輕生離世,享年48歲。(圖/翻攝自李玟微博) 快訊/李玟驚傳過世!享年48歲 親姊姊發文證實噩耗

天后李玟前陣子才因腿部手術出院,稍早她的姊姊李思林在臉書發布噩耗,表示李玟因罹患抑鬱症,長時間與病魔抗爭而離世,在7月2日時家中輕生,今(5)日急救無效離世,享年48歲。

李玟二姊臉書如下:
致所有愛護CoCo李玟的歌迷和朋友們:

我們懷着極度哀傷的心情,告訴大家一個悲痛的消息:CoCo於數年前不幸患上了抑鬱症,經過長時間與病魔抗爭,可惜近日病情急轉直下,於7月2日在家中輕生,送院後一直昏迷,經醫院團隊努力搶救及治療,最終於7月5日返魂乏術(回天乏術),與世長辭。

2023年本應是CoCo出道30週年,29年來她除了用勁歌熱舞帶給我們無盡快樂與驚喜外,更努力地為華人歌手在國際歌壇開拓一片新天地,一直全力以赴為華人發光發亮,我們為她感到自豪。

作為CoCo的家人,我們非常感恩和榮幸有一位這麼優秀、傑出的妹妹,感恩上天賜給我們一位這麼善良的天使,希望現在她去了更快樂的地方,不再受抑鬱症煎熬;相信上天一定會給她一個最好的安排!現在,我們最大的責任就是好好照顧年邁的母親,希望大家多為這位老人家祈福同時也給我們時間和私人空間去療傷!

最後,再次感謝醫護人員全程盡心盡力的搶救及照顧。 同時希望大家除了懷念CoCo,更希望你們分享她那標誌的燦爛笑容、真誠待人及傳遞善良愛心給你們身邊每一位,延續CoCo的心願 - 讓所有在她身邊的人感受到她的愛和快樂。

CoCo在世間儘管停留不久,但她的光芒,永垂不朽!

Carol & Nancy 泣告

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently her thigh surgery requires therapy and she had to learn to walk again. This must have led to her depression.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pop diva Coco Lee dies aged 48, says family​

1 of 3
yucocolee0507_9.png

Hong Kong-born American singer Coco Lee had been battling with depression for years. PHOTO: COCO LEE/FACEBOOK

yucocolee0507a.jpg

Coco Lee (centre) performing at a special event to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Hong Kong's return to mainland China, on July 10, 2022. PHOTO: COCO LEE/FACEBOOK
67401752101590295395977152096329367733927936n.jpg

Coco Lee performing during the Chengdu stop of her You&I world tour, on July 28, 2019. PHOTO: COCO LEE/FACEBOOK
chinhuishan.png

Chin Hui Shan

July 5, 2023

Hong Kong-born American singer Coco Lee died at the age of 48 on Wednesday, her family announced.
In a social media post, her sisters Nancy and Carol said that the popular singer — who had been battling with depression — attempted suicide on Sunday.
“With great sadness, we are here (to) break the most devastating news: CoCo had been suffering from depression for a few years but her condition deteriorated drastically over the last few months.
“Although CoCo sought professional help and did her best to fight depression, sadly that demon inside of her took the better of her.
On 2 July, she committed suicide at home and was sent to the hospital. Despite the best efforts of the hospital team to rescue and treat her from her coma, she finally passed away on 5 July, 2023,” said her sister.
Lee made her debut in 1994. She was crowned the winner of the fourth season of Chinese reality show, I Am a Singer, in 2016. She is also well-known for performing the theme songs of Disney animated film Mulan and Lee Ang’s Wuxia film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
Lee’s sisters said she has “worked tirelessly to open up a new world for Chinese singers in the international music scene, and she went all out to shine for the Chinese”.

“We hope that everyone will not only miss Coco, but also share her bright smile, treat everyone with sincerity, kindness and love, and continue her wish to let everyone around feel her love and happiness,” they said.

Lee had previously said on her Instagram account that her goal in 2023 was to share her life story and how she kept a positive attitude despite facing major obstacles.
In her New Year’s Eve post in 2022, she wrote: “Love and faith – my two favourite words that I carry strongly in my heart which I desperately needed to get through this incredibly difficult year.”

The post was accompanied by 9 photos, including a tattoo of the word “love” on her left wrist and a photo of herself with what appeared to be a drainage bag on her body.
“Life seemed unbearable at times, but I adapted the attitude of a ‘female warrior’ to face them head on fearlessly,” she wrote.
This is a developing story.