• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sunkopitiam - ??

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following message was posted in my delphi forum:

the email sender may not be the genuine victor sun, just someone out to frame him.

But then again, it could be the real victor sun.

There is evidence to suggest victor sun and SBAlliance are one and the same person, not to mention marksimone.

Remember when SBAlliance first started his forum in 2007, he and marksimone were busy promoting it in the old SBF, and saying they want to recruit up to 4 moderators?

Now, victor sun also says he wants to recruit up to 4 people to help him run his forum?

coincidence?

i think not.

The reason why SBAlliance is now closing his forum and promoting a new forum under his clone victor sun is because SBAlliance has been discredited as a fraud and conman.

But he and victor sun are in fact one and the same person. [unquote]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are really slow. I mentioned nearly a week ago that 3 sites are linked. And looks like offers "bait" has already gone out. Repeat of the HK TT affair and many others.

Only Anymos is suspicious of the whole caper and good on him for his alerts.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
3? there were so many mushrooms...
Bro, the vets from the old forum have seen this many times. So I guess the signs become very obvious. This guy even attempted to rip donation meant for JBJ something that Fishbuff and others wanted to help out.

Have you seen Victor Sun making any posting or any topics to show his endearment to the culture of the SBF. Let alone any postings on anything. He has refused to answer any questions on his identity. I suppose he is too bashful to say that he is Martin Luther King.

For some reason a PM was sufficent to tacitly endorse him. Our particpation draws in the less cautious and gullible.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ironic isn't it.

These same group of forumers who are fearful to participate in a new platform of the same host that they been loyal for so many years, but would rather render their support for an unknown host and engage bravely?

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironic isn't it.

These same group of forumers who are fearful to participate in a new platform of the same host that they been loyal for so many years, but would rather render their support for an unknown host and engage bravely?

What to do, it has happened.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironic isn't it.

Thats something I was absolutely puzzled about. Sadly most people who screwed by this guy will never speak out.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thats something I was absolutely puzzled about. Sadly most people who screwed by this guy will never speak out.

It really doesn't matter who the host is.

The job of a host is simple...

1) Encourage debate.
2) Keep out spam and graffiti.
3) Ensure good housekeeping.. ie.. the right threads in the right sections.
4) Make sure hardware and bandwidth keeps pace with the growth in traffic.

Anyone who does this is a good host. You don't need a trustworthy host on a FREE forum. Trust only comes when members are asked to PAY for certain features. A trustworthy host will deliver on promises in exchange for payment. A crooked forum host will take the money and run.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
A trustworthy host will deliver on promises in exchange for payment. A crooked forum host will take the money and run.

Trust built over years related to SBF and those who were part of it has spread across 11 forums, now down to maybe 5. Its going to be misplaced trust when endorsement however tacit comes from a known vet with rep who has absolutely no clue the ride that he is on.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is there to be trusted or not to be trusted. Let's compare who to be trusted.

One who pay a few thousand US$ to set up a forum and put in effort to run it or some one who set up a forum free of charge and still blast the orginial forum host.

I rather trust someone who has integrity.

By the way , forum is a forum, what is there to trust or not to trust. Just enjoy lah, why think so much.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
One who pay a few thousand US$ to set up a forum and put in effort to run it or some one who set up a forum free of charge and still blast the orginial forum host.

Ah but you know what the conspiracy theorists will say... that I receive my funding from the PAP and that this forum is set up to track your IP address which I will then sell for a huge profit.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah but you know what the conspiracy theorists will say... that I receive my funding from the PAP and that this forum is set up to track your IP address which I will then sell for a huge profit.:biggrin:

Many will understand that such statement are formed up by those of low intellect, they need to see the world ( which means out of sg) more to get back their real and true intelligence.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that the critics of government in SBF have disappeared over the years and replaced by pro pap writers should be clear or is that not the case. !

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The fact that the critics of government in SBF have disappeared over the years and replaced by pro pap writers should be clear or is that not the case. !

Conspiracy theorists are unique. They'll see a conspiracy in every single scenario.

Their analysis of the situation would be that the pro PAP brigade are baiting the opposition. When an opposition member responds, his IP address is captured and handed over to the ISD!:p

That's what paranoia is all about!... EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE is under suspicion. :biggrin:

The most amazing thing I find is that they actually believe the PAP is out to get them despite the fact many obviously have IQs bordering on mental retardation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Conspiracy theorists are unique. They'll see a conspiracy in every single scenario.

Yes. By the way here is the checklist that is used :
1) Pro govt - lackey, frog in the well, sotong
2) Pro opposition - normal, astute, learned, humane, salt of the earth,
3) Pro opposition but non commital on selective opposition party gaffes - fair, matured, reasonable
4) Pro opposition on some issues and pro Govt on some issues - mole, conspiracy involved, fraud, liar,
5) Predominently silent but stating the obvious flaw in govt policy - sage, guru, visionary

The driving motto is : if you look hard enough, you will find it even if it is not there.

The most amazing thing I find is that they actually believe the PAP is out to get them despite the fact many obviously have IQs bordering on mental retardation.

But you got give it them for spelling the difficult word "mole"

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you are really slow. I mentioned nearly a week ago that 3 sites are linked. And looks like offers "bait" has already gone out. Repeat of the HK TT affair and many others.

It seems you made a rather good call.

I have never participated in other clone forums except for Otak and SGNEWSALT as I only trust these two.

In fact I made a call for those who insist on the delphi platform to use SGNEWSALT a week ago.