• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Ho

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that all six conspirators have been found guilty of crimes, will the authorities now consider charges against Sun Ho ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crossover to the dark side.....

image.jpg

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

you availabel for a good f...k?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]EVOLUTION OF SUN HO'S HORSE FACE TO PLASTIC FACE?[/h]

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 21/10/2015 - 12:27pm

sunho_konghee_cityharvest_chc_crossover_plastic_0.jpg

Today, the courts have finally delivered the guilty verdict to the 6 CHC leaders for breaking the 8th commandment. But during the trial that spanned 2 long years, did Sun Ho undergo plastic surgery to alter her face? Look at the evolution of her face and judge for yourself!

Original face given by God.

sunho_konghee_chc_plasticsurgery_trial_christian_crossover.jpg

Subsequent new faces given by doctors-who-play-God?

sunho_konghee_chc_crossover__plasticsurgery_face_trial_jail_christian.jpg

What do you think?

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...-horse-face-plastic-face#sthash.qCCnMdRt.dpuf

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lakewood-c3-phil-pringle-sun-ho-israel-houghton.jpg

[video=youtube;Twxf2LraoEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twxf2LraoEE[/video]

What an old video. Matterhorn after losing clash at sting to kiprich well he doesn't want to be an artist and deejay anymore but goes back to being a selector but still involved in sound clash. Elephantman doesn't really have new hits these days. Wyclef isn't even jamaican but loves dancehall culture and has his own sound system. Massive B that introduced them well they probably play at events not much on soundclash these days.

This is just a typical dancehall video anyway.