• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sumiko's wedding tonight at Four Seasons, 25 July 2010

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow she has so many cut up exes in this forum! :biggrin: Why do you guys diss a pretty woman like her? :rolleyes: Sour grapes! :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"i'm like this when i have piles."

images

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have a nice marriage life, just sell away the bike, because the highest ratio of death are biker in UK.
there are a lot of old people in UK driving, and they are slow as hell.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a serious note, once the honeymoon period is over, she has to face the trials and tribulations of being a stepmother ...:(

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I empathise with QSS. We are different. We can skip her column. But he has to stick with her for life and hear her whinings.

God is fair, Marriage is going to make her eat back all the words she said. Anyway to dig up her old columns so that can throw it all back at her for what she said has been proven crap, especially now she's hitched.