• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sumiko Tan felt sorry for herself... bitched about her previous failed relationships

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sumiko Tan felt sorry for herself... bitched about her previous failed relationsh

It's a pity she's still a nerdy notebook-bound article writer.

A person with her great dashing face can easily beat Joan Collins or the likes in the glam game if she chosoes to...

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sumiko Tan felt sorry for herself... bitched about her previous failed relationsh

'He' must be an Ah neh who doesn't mind her losse CB.

R

redlightmeansgo

lonely pussy should get a night life

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

This article could well be titled "How fat chicks spend their christmas"

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

A good man with good intention to win a womans heart will not just buy expensive/nice stuff to make a statement of love. They will make sure there is true effort like making the fucking vanilla crepe himself or some worthy time wasting effort.

This guy just wanna get point A to B fuck fest quickest. Skype? WTF. and sumiko glarmorised this "love" shit incident in ST? I believe she had other suitors, I at least admit she got standard. And to bring this incident up shows what love is to her. Some ppl never learn

both deserve each other I say.

jw5

Loyal

I am beginning to feel sorry for her. All she ever writes about is her getting older every year and her singledom. I am just surprised that no one has
fired her yet for abusing us with what she considers as 'journalistic work'.
It will be interesting to read her articles when she is 60.
I prefer not to now.

jw5

Loyal

Whatever crap it is, it sure is an expensive space filler.

Not only her. There are others who wrote crap. Shallow stuff and as you described without deep research..Any lazy JC student could produce trash like that.

Also, wonder why Lee Wei Ling has so much time to pen articles for them too. Doesnt she have work to do at NNI? Expensive Sunday Times columnist.
That one is a desperate attempt to get good karma.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

'He' must be an Ah neh who doesn't mind her losse CB.

*slurp slurp*

wokay na... anything vill do for me na

4243781887_9e1d8806d4_o.jpg