• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sumiko Tan felt sorry for herself... bitched about her previous failed relationships

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sumiko Tan felt sorry for herself... bitched about her previous failed relationsh

sometimes it is better to be lonely than to be married or attached and feel trapped and unhappy....

Perhaps that's one of the reason why she will always be lonely. Even before married or attached, already worrying about being trapped and unhappy.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sumiko Tan felt sorry for herself... bitched about her previous failed relationsh

It's a matter of time before she becomes the void deck cat woman who feeds strays!

I suggest that horny and desperate Samsters drop her an email for a F**K Buddy application form. I'm sure the idea should be well received!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal

she standard too high liao.....just rike what our elite leaders scold us....
Don't be picky, fussy & choosy.

Old aged home got alot of mature singles mah....

:o :p :o

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Frankly, there is nothing wrong to have high expectation, so goes for the guys to want to go for the pretty and syt.

Managing one's expectation is the problem here.

High expectation is one thing, reality is another.

telstrablues

Alfrescian
Loyal

damm tired of this Sumiko already get better personality to report personal life no like this liao.....

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think she can blame herself for getting involved with a married civil servant during her prime.... HAHAHA!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

she's just not sure what to do so hoping her article may prompt some views from the readers... she sounds insecure emotionally...

Actually, I pity the bodoh guy.... if want to go for another round, can always find a younger one. Alamak... just because he has a crush in her during school days still want to go back and find her... this guy is a bodoh lah... people have changed after so many years... guy still probably think that Sumiko is that innocent first luv he had 30 years ago ... KNN!

For heavn's sake, Sumiko is fast becoming a 50 year old grandma liao!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a matter of time before she becomes the void deck cat woman who feeds strays!

Or if she needs attention, can always go down to foreign workers dormitary and walk around in front of them...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, I pity the bodoh guy.... if want to go for another round, can always find a younger one. Alamak... just because he has a crush in her during school days still want to go back and find her... this guy is a bodoh lah... people have changed after so many years... guy still probably think that Sumiko is that innocent first luv he had 30 years ago ... KNN!

For heavn's sake, Sumiko is fast becoming a 50 year old grandma liao!

Give the man a break! He is not young either and carries a fixed liability (i.e. the kid from previous failed marriage). In a word of fairness, they are right for each other!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah.... nothing to do with std lah... she screwed herself big time but hanging around with a married man (rumoured to be a high ranking civil servant) during her prime years, wasting her time lah.... as u know, this kind of relationship cannot last forever one and when the relationship died, she past her prime liao mah...

HAHAHAH!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give the man a break! He is not young either and carries a fixed liability (i.e. the kid from previous failed marriage). In a word of fairness, they are right for each other!

Ah... for man, it's not about age. It's about money... if you are a high wage earner or you're rich... there is no shortage of women to choose from...

HAHAHAH!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal

ST please stop printing Sumiko's crap to save the trees

Straits Times always loves to get people to want their love stories or sad stories on the papers.

Shitty(Straits) Times always loves to put out at least 50% junk news on their papers.

They should put news that are concerned about the welfare of the Singaporeans or Singapore, or at least news that we can learn something valuable from it, like political news, financial news and etc.

Not 50% or more of Sumiko junk sad love stories or who murdered a cat and dog and etc. Waste of Times.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if she would have asked me, i would hook her up with one of my colleagues. he's tall, 50ish, not fat, never married, but balding on the top. he recently bought a 6-bedroom home in a good location with a 14000 sq ft. lot and huge swimming pool at usd1.4m... just to house 1 divorced woman, her mom and her 3 kids. such a good man. the woman had been hounding him for years to get hitched (she needs his money more than he needs her), and finally he succumbed. but they are not married yet 'officially.' if he doesn't love her, told him to be merciless and dump her. at least sign a pre-nup. there are so many women out there for him to pick. yet he intends to finance this gold digger and her next of kin, out of pity and sheer kindness. he has never had kids and has grown to like the kids, and they are not even his. he's white and the woman is asian. can't stand her as she's extremely paranoid, insecure and controlling. i believe he's better off with sumiko. and we, as a group of adults, can go on weekend trips to sonoma and napa for m&d spa, olive oil and wine tasting with no kids in tow. he's now stuck at home every weekend with his scowling partner-out-of-law watching his every move.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Poor Sumiko !
Always bitching about her singlehood for like almost a decade ?
I think her p**sy is totally covered with spider web :eek:
She don't really need a man , a dildo will be sufficient :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems to be the stereotype. I keeping bumping into these sorts. Agressive asian women with an elderly and passive Ang Mo in tow. We recently got one as an NMP. When they interveiwed the any mo hubby, you sort of realise who wears the pants.Can't tahan the chelop accent.

he's white and the woman is asian. can't stand her as she's extremely paranoid, insecure and controlling. .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if we go legal on the basis of sustained oppression of society on each and every sunday, will the courts look at it favourably.

Poor Sumiko !
Always bitching about her singlehood for like almost a decade ?
I think her p**sy is totally covered with spider web :eek:
She don't really need a man , a dildo will be sufficient :biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

sometimes it is better to be lonely than to be married or attached and feel trapped and unhappy....

Well, i learnt 1 thing from her rubbish. Whatever route you choose, whether singlehood or married, live your life with style and don't gripe and regret like that. I don't feel trapped in marriage anymore after reading this sorry shit of from her.

It is better to love and lost, than not to love at all.

I don't buy Sunday Times for years, so that I don't have to read such crap. BTW, she's my neighbour during our childhood days, really aloof and frisky type.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is currently going retro, into ex-classmates etc. If there is an opportunity, could you save us. Will be eternally grateful.

BTW, she's my neighbour during our childhood days, really aloof and frisky type.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had always admired her good looks, though, esp. those big eyes of hers.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal

I had always admired her good looks, though, esp. those big eyes of hers.

You like Japanese bull frog eyes? They are not as big anymore.

Anyway, she has mellowed with age. She no longer look aloof. But she could use with some advice on hair color. Streaky blond does her looks no good.