• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suicidal, homeless, jobless and divorced man: “Lost my house, lost my family, in fact I lost myself.”

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot verify if story is true but it highlights the cold cruel facts about the Women's Charter and CPF.
Most of the time the guys will lose the house and kids in a divorce in Singapore and I still remember the sad sight of a father who has to stand at the road side and call out to his kids as his wife refuse to let them see him.
The CPF is our own monies and yet we cannot use it even if we are jobless and penniless before 55.In the meantime Temasek and/or GIC is allowed to use it and lose billions of dollars!

So much truth in what you have shared.
Why is the heartLEEss PAP DOING THIS TO Singaporeans?
Poor hapless Singapore can only plead 人在做,天在看.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He screwed up his own life. Why blame PAP?

A desperate man cannot have access to his $120 000 which is rightfully his.
Wait for him to die so that the PAP-led Government can keep his CPF money because he is divorced and did not make any nominations?
Is the PAP not PARTLEE responsible for his present predication?
Money-lenders and loan companies LEEgaLEEsed by who? The people or the People's Action Party?
Blame the parents when a child faulted.
Blame the government when the citizens are suffering.
Is this not what PAP LEEders is teaching the people - Blame not the self but the people.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot verify if story is true but it highlights the cold cruel facts about the Women's Charter and CPF.
Most of the time the guys will lose the house and kids in a divorce in Singapore and I still remember the sad sight of a father who has to stand at the road side and call out to his kids as his wife refuse to let them see him.
The CPF is our own monies and yet we cannot use it even if we are jobless and penniless before 55.In the meantime Temasek and/or GIC is allowed to use it and lose billions of dollars!

My frens told me such stories are true. One fren has a nephew who graduated from nus but has not found a job for some time. This same fren told me that her fren has frens who are nus grads and jobless in their 50s and some have become taxi drivers. Another fren has been taking grab after he sold his car and he told me that many drivers are poly and uni grads. Seems that many sinkies are not gainfully employed. :frown:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

It’s very important for men to have substantial cash savings by his side & never overspend on women even she is your wife.

It is always pay to be thrifty like cutting down on expensive needless purchases in life.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My frens told me such stories are true. One fren has a nephew who graduated from nus but has not found a job for some time. This same fren told me that her fren has frens who are nus grads and jobless in their 50s and some have become taxi drivers. Another fren has been taking grab after he sold his car and he told me that many drivers are poly and uni grads. Seems that many sinkies are not gainfully employed. :frown:

Very true and very real. This is present day Singapore and there is no hiding the truth.
Expose, depose and dispose. It has to be done.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can this sinkie loser stop disturbing Gilbert and let him rest.

IMG_3093.JPG

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can frankly tell you, based on the address in the last GE in Whampoa and I voted for Workers Party. Last PE, I voted for Mr Tan Cheng Bock as I was raised in Teban where he was the MP for many years. I will never forgive the ruling party for making me lose my flat in Jurong East when I undergone my divorce in 2011. The MP Grace did nothing to help me to retain my flat.

That's what I always say. Opposition supporters are usually bottom feeders!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on admit it u guys. It's usually the fucking losers and bottom feeders who want to find someone to blame and hence hate the ruling party PAP.

I bet if WP was ruling party, there will be a fresh crop of losers who will blame WP for everything.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on admit it u guys. It's usually the fucking losers and bottom feeders who want to find someone to blame and hence hate the ruling party PAP.

I bet if WP was ruling party, there will be a fresh crop of losers who will blame WP for everything.

Fren, why are you so negative? What is so great about the present pap that we sporeans should adore and praise them from everlasting to everlasting? The present pap is not the pap of yesteryear.