• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suicidal, homeless, jobless and divorced man: “Lost my house, lost my family, in fact I lost myself.”

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Hi Gilbert,

Things are slowly turning I don’t know for the good or bad. The leasing company towed away my vehicle and started charging me for the excess for the accident despite the fact it was under Traffic Police investigation .

I urgently wanted the vehicle so I did not read the clause properly before signing up. Their accident excess even though on their insurance paper was $2000, they charge us driver $3000 and $6000 if it is overseas. Everything was impounded by them. I ended up on the streets with only my hp and power bank.

A friend who was also the Bailer for my 2nd attempted suicide has been helping me. He managed to find a bed space for me at $300 per month at Jurong West, but it will only be available on 15th this month.

Tried to reconcile with my parents only to get ignored. The social worker who helped me appeal for my public housing but HDB rejected it because I am not 35 yet. I asked only for a 2 room or 3 room which I saw at Bukit Batok, I have about $120k in my CPF ordinary account which I believed can cover most of the cost. They rejected me citing my age and asked me to buy from the open market, based on my understanding , even if I were to buy from the open market , it will also be rejected because I do not qualify for HLE , job and family nucleus factor.

I can frankly tell you, based on the address in the last GE in Whampoa and I voted for Workers Party. Last PE, I voted for Mr Tan Cheng Bock as I was raised in Teban where he was the MP for many years. I will never forgive the ruling party for making me lose my flat in Jurong East when I undergone my divorce in 2011. The MP Grace did nothing to help me to retain my flat.

I made the wrong decisions in life. Wanted to end my miserable life only to fail. What agonized me was the 2nd IO words – want die die further.

My dad who was the Bailer the first time I attempted suicide by swallowing 78 valiums at one go did not want to talk to me. I have again and again tried to talk to him but always got ignored. I did not even know I was on bail. I was released by TTSH without the yellow piece of bail bond. I went to see my sons and ex wife and that night, I took 120 valiums at one go.

End up again no problems but because I posted a comment on my Facebook that I could not take the pressure I got into trouble with the law again. These time 2 IOs talk to me – I was sent to IMH for assessment, doctors did not believe the amount I took till blood tests came out showing the concentration level.

I’m not mentally crazy but depressed. Discharged from IMH that night and a friend who straight away came to bail me after I asked him to.

No matter which methods I try. My parents ignored me. Friends told me my father won’t bail me if he did not care. I feel it’s more of a responsibility than care he came to bail. During this period I was also in touch with Pat from SOS. Believed it was one of the IOs who contact her as I did not email her for a very long time. Sadness. I lost myself. Confidence gone.

The leasing company who towed my vehicle back did not want to let go of my stuff like clothes. He only allows me to take back my medicine, my bail bond and my passport. He says he would dispose all of the stuff if I did not pay him in a week. I have 4 mobile phones there. One on loan from Uber. The vehicle is due to be scrapped this month but he is more interested in the amount he can make for my excess. Haiz. He purposely make things difficult after I rejected selling my 12 demerit points to him to cover the excess. I did not want to get into deeper troubles with the law. Those items apart from the 4 electronic devices are worth nothing.

I have entirely nothing left. Some advise me to return to IT. I asked them – in my current situation and appearance who will hire me? Yes I do have experience in IT and my last drawn salary was $3800. I am willing to drop but now with my stuff gone…who will hire me? One just wearing a T shirt and Bermudas.

I really don’t know what to do now. Lost my house, lost my family, in fact I lost myself.

http://www.transitioning.org/2018/0...y-house-lost-my-family-in-fact-i-lost-myself/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why does a person need four mobile phones? No wonder he is always in the dog house. Can't handle his own finance and expenditure.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
no money still wanted to lease vehicle. might as well jump in jurong lake.

Uber, to work, to earn an honest living. He did not steal, beg or borrow.

jurong lake deep enough to drown meh?

Where else but PAP-controlled country - A society where a disadvantaged person is made to suffer first before anything else.
Venue for humiliation is usually a PAP Community Foundation Kindergarten/Child Care Centre. In the presence of a high and mighty LEEder, a person is regarded and treated like a delinquent child. This is PAP country.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does a person need four mobile phones? No wonder he is always in the dog house. Can't handle his own finance and expenditure.

One from Uber, two with services suspended and the last with a cheap pre-paid card.
Why did he end up in such a situation?
A broken home in PAP country?
An unable-to-service LOAN in PAP country?
Many unfeeling and unwilling administrative government officers in PAP country.
Are there many like him in PAP-controlled Singapore?
Will somebody close or even I be the next?
Why? What is PAP DOING TO Singaporeans and Singapore?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder who ghost write all these stories, but I do see plenty of these mess up losers in sg.

The 'letter' is quite well presented. As you have shared, ghost writer or not, there are indeed many of such cases in Singapore. In Singapore, living with a loan is a way of life. Why is the situation thus? Did it all start with CPF and housing, and the promise that housing is an asset which will NEVER depreciate? A promise which is never meant to be fulfilled, just like the world cup and the swiss standard of living lies.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot verify if story is true but it highlights the cold cruel facts about the Women's Charter and CPF.
Most of the time the guys will lose the house and kids in a divorce in Singapore and I still remember the sad sight of a father who has to stand at the road side and call out to his kids as his wife refuse to let them see him.
The CPF is our own monies and yet we cannot use it even if we are jobless and penniless before 55.In the meantime Temasek and/or GIC is allowed to use it and lose billions of dollars!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounded like a pimp to me. leased car to ferry prostitutes to clients. carried multiple phones to deal with multiple clients, prostitutes, and ah long's. see them everyday at malls sitting down at cafes shaking legs and making frantic "biz" arrangements on their mobiles. typical sinkie beng's life.
singapore-future-card-6-728.jpg