• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sudden U-Turn by Temasek Times after Hougang BE.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tons of articles by temasek times bashing WP before the BE; but right after BE flip prata showing support for WP at Hougang. SMLJ?? :*::*:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
they go with the flow. got so many other sites to read like that lau aqua yawningbread, you want to read temasek times.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they go with the flow. got so many other sites to read like that lau aqua yawningbread, you want to read temasek times.

temasek times used to be an unbiased site, mainly writing article that will not be published in MSM.

BE came along and they started whacking WP like a spurned lover.

I wonder if the site is managed by the WP/NSP turned PAP PLP.:biggrin:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
temasek times used to be an unbiased site, mainly writing article that will not be published in MSM.

the style of temasek times is like wayang party - hammer wp, sex stories, anti-ft stories, want to use the "temasek" name, probably the same double chin dr who want to compete and soon get advertisers like tre.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal

are u talking about temasek review emeritus (TRE)? it has repeatedly declared itself to have nothing to do with either temasek times or temasek review - the two shit-stirring, selective interpreting and misleading title churning sites.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are u talking about temasek review emeritus (TRE)? it has repeatedly declared itself to have nothing to do with either temasek times or temasek review - the two shit-stirring, selective interpreting and misleading title churning sites.

To be honest, i have a hard time discerning the both of them. Both are equally shitty imo.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek Times cannot be trusted. It appears to have an administrator who spends his full time stirring shit, posting "caption please?" photos, MRT breakdowns... on the other hand it seems bent on killing Workers' Party.

Indeed i have the same 4 letter word for Temasek Times:

SMLJ???

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these Temaseks sing similar tunes. I won't be surprised that they are the same. Sammyboy is a much better read.

You are just like telling me that PA and NTUC has noting to do with PAP but some PA staff and some NTUC staff are PAP members.

Last edited:

maja06

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you watch the "war" being waged by "Every Day Party" against the various Temaseks on FB, it would appear that Alex Tan Zhixiang may be related to Temasek Times.

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
the "quality" of writing at both temasek review and temasek times is similar. i believe they are maintained by the same bunch of quarter-wits.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the "quality" of writing at both temasek review and temasek times is similar. i believe they are maintained by the same bunch of quarter-wits.

Richard Wan (kojakbt), Dr. Ong (so many nicks) and the rest of the fuck twits there.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Richard Wan (kojakbt), Dr. Ong (so many nicks) and the rest of the fuck twits there.

Richard wan is TRE.... TRE is the former Temasek review renamed as TRE

Don't mix them up. A lot of people are confused with who is who...
Agreed, Both Temasek review and Temasak times seem to have the same people behind them.. Immature editors in my opinion. Some say there's a change in owners/editors after the incident with temask holdings..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
it does not come as a suprise to me..many of them do not like WP position of not opposing for the sake of opposing..they in my opinion are like residents of Potong Pasir who in their misplaced and misdirected anger voted for PAP and now are have got a nice stiff one up their arse by Sitoh Yi Pin...