• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suck me hard

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the while I thought gula melaka made from coconut....

Gula Melaka + rich coconut milk/santan + the green jelly = Kampung Chendol, the bestest everrrrr.. sluuuuuuurp:biggrin: lao nua liao.. ok go sleep already, i'm sure very sweeeeeeeeeet dreams tonight:smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gula Melaka + rich coconut milk/santan + the green jelly = Kampung Chendol, the bestest everrrrr.. sluuuuuuurp:biggrin: lao nua liao.
Best chendol on planet earth, in Melaka Jonker St. Simple pleasures of life, for princely sum ringgit 2:p

35571D3E-FE95-4822-9633-E7CD7C5E66E1-558-0000013728F8AB09_zpsdba936b0.jpg

Samurai

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C6jElKMMOWM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember during young when staying in Aljunied Chap Lau, we had this Malay neighbour who sold this stuff called Ice Malaysia.. They were quite innovative in the flavours.. There were Milo, Coke, Sarsi, Bandung flavours all of it tied to a small packet and frozen overnite in the fridge..

The Makcik sold it back then for just 10 cent a packet.. It was very popular with the young kids staying in that block and neighbouring blocks.. Many thirsty kids went outside her flat and bought from her few packets of this Ice Malaysia after finished playing football or basketball at the nearby basketball court.. Don't know why its called Ice Malaysia..

Since my late Ah Ma was friendly with the Makcik, she would always give me my favourite Milo flavour each time I'm back from school..

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i went to an attap chee buffet......bang after i came out i was never the same again.

i went to the oriental hotel buffet at melt...there is a section where you can try doing your own ice kachang bola....tetapi tak jadi lah...instead became chendol!!!...but bang, sangat mahal lah....itu buffet!!!...sangat mahal!!!