• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suck me hard

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
wont you please :o

IMG-20121022-WA0013_zps7ce52c67.jpg

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer them with onLy guLa MaLacca..one coLour, one race.:biggrin::eek:

I heard a story, don't know true or not but some bros from SG & Malaysia went to Canada to study, desperate for Ais Kacang & Ais Bola they poured maple syrup over ice shavings ball :biggrin: did you know maple syrup is the sap from maple trees! just like gula melaka is the sap from palm trees!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brings back memories of those days. Nowadays, it will be considered quite unhygienic the way it was prepared and eaten in the past.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brings back memories of those days. Nowadays, it will be considered quite unhygienic the way it was prepared and eaten in the past.

Unhygienic is the least of the worries, always kena hantam by mother becos white school shirt all covered by the colours of Ais Bola.. Jialat!!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard a story, don't know true or not but some bros from SG & Malaysia went to Canada to study, desperate for Ais Kacang & Ais Bola they poured maple syrup over ice shavings ball :biggrin: did you know maple syrup is the sap from maple trees! just like gula melaka is the sap from palm trees!
Oh, i dont even know that guLa meLaka is from paLm tree..btw, is attap chee from attap trees then ?..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh, i dont even know that guLa meLaka is from paLm tree..btw, is attap chee from attap trees then ?..

Young shoots of the Nipa Palm are also edible and the flower petals can be infused to make an aromatic tisane. Attap chee (Chinese: 亞答子; pinyin: yà dá zǐ) ("chee" meaning "seed" in several Chinese dialects) is a name for the immature fruits—sweet, translucent, gelatinous balls used as a dessert ingredient in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kopiucle already answer for you.. if he didn't i was going to pull your leg & say Attap chee is the balls from the kampung attap huts, you have to switch off the lights at night & go korek korek for them:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tak tahu bang....some oldies gambar only....linger ficking good :p

i went to the oriental hotel buffet at melt...there is a section where you can try doing your own ice kachang bola....tetapi tak jadi lah...instead became chendol!!!...but bang, sangat mahal lah....itu buffet!!!...sangat mahal!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiucle already answer for you.. if he didn't i was going to pull your leg & say Attap chee is the balls from the kampung attap huts, you have to switch off the lights at night & go korek korek for them:biggrin:

hahhaha!!! i like the " korek korek koreck" part....haha!!! so meaningful and colourful words!!! haha!!!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to the oriental hotel buffet at melt...there is a section where you can try doing your own ice kachang bola....tetapi tak jadi lah...instead became chendol!!!...but bang, sangat mahal lah....itu buffet!!!...sangat mahal!!!

The one in the basement of Grand Hyatt on Scotts Rd is also super EX local buffet, i think it was $50++ but you can whack as much as you want, had to bring MatSaleh family there once for makan becos they scare of eating in hawker centre, the wife & kids kena lau sai after they makan BKK street food!