• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sucidie In NTU? Girl Jumps To Her Death From Hall 10!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Study in sinkie uni so stressful? Why not study in Mumbai uni? Degree is also recognized, which means their uni is, for all practically reasons, on par with NTU and NUS. RIP.

11401102_878059698932565_3715907331732750486_n.jpg

[NTU Hall 10 Suspected Suicide] Girl morning 5 am take off shoes jump and land into drain

https://www.facebook.com/sgshare/ph...9564517782089/878059698932565/?type=1&theater

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never see ang mo or Indians commit suicide over studies, only chinks do. studies is not a sure power way to better life in my opinion. after graduate, you still need to slog like a cow to get ahead in corporate ladder.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never see ang mo or Indians commit suicide over studies, only chinks do. studies is not a sure power way to better life in my opinion. after graduate, you still need to slog like a cow to get ahead in corporate ladder.

Haiz 7 early 8 early hear this type of sad news! What a pity to end life like that. One can understand if it' s becoz of some terminal painful illness. RIP.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never see any of lee hsien loong children committ suicide even thought they are not academic bright

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is murder. Some sinkie must have been jealous of her and pushed her over the ledge in cold blood. After all, sinkies commit more crimes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Study in sinkie uni so stressful? Why not study in Mumbai uni? Degree is also recognized, which means their uni is, for all practically reasons, on par with NTU and NUS. RIP.

For most Sinkie uni gals, tt's the dumping by boyfriend that is the most stressful. :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of climbing mountain, idiot HENG SWEE KEAT better organize courses for students to handle stress

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of climbing mountain, idiot HENG SWEE KEAT better organize courses for students to handle stress
The PAP govt is the main culprit for all the stress; frighten everyone with bogeyman of invasion, economic failures, high costs of living, rentals, sky high property prices, expensive healthcare, CPF not sufficient for retirement etc etc

SINKIES never experience earthquakes before, why climb mountains in seismic active areas? When earthquake hit, surely become blur like SOTONG because they only learn how to climb stairs in HDB blocks in their training!

Instead of becoming skilful at mountain climbing, better be trained in becoming street wise and financially astute at making money.

Last edited:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
For most Sinkie uni gals, tt's the dumping by boyfriend that is the most stressful. :biggrin:
In the past, female suicide was due to losing virginity=loss of face, or getting pregnant by BF who then dumped them. Nowadays, abortion, contraceptive pill and losing virginity is so common for SINKIE female that it is not the reason for suicide.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If that girl went to mountain climbing she will not commit sucide knowing the world is so beautiful and life is so precious :wink:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is punishment for bringing in too many FT .more n more weird happening .one by one till pap stop their wrong doing