• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sucidie In NTU? Girl Jumps To Her Death From Hall 10!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe she misjudged the strength of gravity. I did once. I thought it was s small jump down but boy did it go down fast. And that was only 15 ft high. Lucky no injuries.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINKIES never experience earthquakes before, why climb mountains in seismic active areas? When earthquake hit, surely become blur like SOTONG because they only learn how to climb stairs in HDB blocks in their training!

Bro kiwibird7,

You calling me? :confused: :p :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of climbing mountain, idiot HENG SWEE KEAT better organize courses for students to handle stress

If you need courses to handle stress, something is terribly wrong.

Just don't demand too much or pile on too much coursework. Simple.

You see other top universities around the world... getting enrolled may be hard but once you're in, it's super fun and relaxing.

Typical PAP mentality: making you 'prove your worth' or 'justify your existence' by making you work super hard, beyond the normal work scope.

I think they get a sick high or orgasm seeing people get all stressed out at work and in school. Maybe they feed off those negative energies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you need courses to handle stress, something is terribly wrong.

Just don't demand too much or pile on too much coursework. Simple.

You see other top universities around the world... getting enrolled may be hard but once you're in, it's super fun and relaxing.

Typical PAP mentality: making you 'prove your worth' or 'justify your existence' by making you work super hard, beyond the normal work scope.

I think they get a sick high or orgasm seeing people get all stressed out at work and in school. Maybe they feed off those negative energies.

Nigger they do have counselling in the west for people that are stressed out.

Sinkland actually follows the enlightened west's route pretty closely FYI.