• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Subway Singapore stops serving pork at all outlets

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got pork no pork makes no difference to me. subway is like the last resort if i run out of ideas on what to eat.

maybe subway just wanna make more business from the halal consumers.

Precisely! Business sense lah. Semaj and nayr always play victim cards. KPKB 24/7. Basket....restaurant have halal cert also blame on Muslims. And some moron consider such move as Muslims entitlement? U mean Muslims got discount ya:rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat bodoh sombong? Very simple incase u dont ustand. If is a sad occasion, i will try to attend if time permit. If occasion like 7th mth, to me is not important. Faham? So u dont play the victim card and put it such a way tat Muslims "demand" host must prepare halal food. Just like how u always play the victim and accuse us of putting a knife under subway throat and force them to go halal? Lu otak kana scan tau sotong.

Ehh kotek jiuhukia. Anything wrong if i am not interested to attend certain event? Why should i attend 7th mth ghost festival? U go ask the xtians and the jews to attend lah. Open ur kotek eyes again. At no time we Muslims demand host must prepare halal food. If fact we go the extra mile to prepare vege or non beef food for our Buddhist/taoist neighbours cos we are not demanding. Anything wrong if we Muslims make the first move to cater for our guest liking? Betul tak kotek?
knn, i've debunked your notion below - now that you've admitted to attending certain events even if pork is served. what events these are, are of no concern to us. nobody said m&ds are demanding halal food - as I said, if your host has invited you, they'll make arrangements to cater halal food if you've informed them of your acceptance, pork served at these events notwithstanding. as a m&d, pse don't adopt a pariah pratha-pusing position and weasel out of your statements here as that shows you up as a kampong mak-kental.
whoami said:
I dont find it strange. Nobody is forcing u to cater to guests need. Nobody is stopping u from catering to host need. U have ur culture. I have mine. And likewise if my host have pork in the menu i would also politely turn down the invitation.:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
got pork no pork makes no difference to me. subway is like the last resort if i run out of ideas on what to eat.

All food in singapore should be halal. Those who want pork should turn around and get the hell out of here!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Whoami said that more halal certified restaurants is good and he welcomes it as it means more choice for Muslims.

Well the thing is more choice for Muslims means other have to forfeit choice of pork items.

Selfish religion. What has other people eating pork got to do with Muslims? So much so they must force everyone else not to eat pork where they eat?

Fuck man.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
solution. halal bacon.

attachment.php

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
All food in singapore should be halal. Those who want pork should turn around and get the hell out of here!
All food in the whole world should be non-halal n mudslimes should just adopt n move on. Eat n enjoy pork n alcohol. They are God's creations after all. Alcohol has been around since men existed. Nothing wrong in enjoying alcohol occasionally n eating pork everyday.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All food in the whole world should be non-halal n mudslimes should just adopt n move on. Eat n enjoy pork n alcohol. They are God's creations after all. Alcohol has been around since men existed. Nothing wrong in enjoying alcohol occasionally n eating pork everyday.
In alberta we don't have this halal subway crap.

Muslims still buy from subway but they just avoid the pork meats e.g. ham.

What is so wrong with that?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subway should cater to the majority of their customers, and they are not the Muslim people. their business will suffer. stupid decision.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Subway should cater to the majority of their customers, and they are not the Muslim people. their business will suffer. stupid decision.

On the contrary the majority customers will still go plus they'll now capture a portion of the muslim market too.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
In alberta we don't have this halal subway crap.

Muslims still buy from subway but they just avoid the pork meats e.g. ham.

What is so wrong with that?
Same as in Ozland...not yet anyway. N over here there are Muslims working in McDonald's or hungry jack's or subway etc where pork is served. They do it cause they need the job. One thing about Muslims is they are quite big on outward appearance. Like wear hijab. Pray 5 times a day etc..but on the inside they are terrorists n racial n religious bigots.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope subway will only get mudslime customers. Non mudslime should vote with their wallets n patronise other outlets. That will teach subway a lesson.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alcohol, beer, invented in the middle east based on evidence.around 3500 bc. If its allowed to be consumed, middle east would be worse than it is now.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, i've debunked your notion below - now that you've admitted to attending certain events even if pork is served. what events these are, are of no concern to us. nobody said m&ds are demanding halal food - as I said, if your host has invited you, they'll make arrangements to cater halal food if you've informed them of your acceptance, pork served at these events notwithstanding. as a m&d, pse don't adopt a pariah pratha-pusing position and weasel out of your statements here as that shows you up as a kampong mak-kental.

Muslims only average 13% here. There are so many non halal foods available here. Yet loser like u always play victim card and accuse we Muslims as being "demanding".

Btw dont beat abt the bush. Stick to the topic. Wats ur problem with subway? Just cos they serve halal food?:rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as in Ozland...not yet anyway. N over here there are Muslims working in McDonald's or hungry jack's or subway etc where pork is served. They do it cause they need the job. One thing about Muslims is they are quite big on outward appearance. Like wear hijab. Pray 5 times a day etc..but on the inside they are terrorists n racial n religious bigots.
Ossie already exporting halal meat. What makes you think the steak you ate are not halal certified. It makes good busibess sense if you export mostly halal meat to a region, to make all meat halal to reduce expenses and possible contamination with non halal ones and possible repercussions.