• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Subway Singapore Advertisement, buay tahan sia!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;oBh83J2YXV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBh83J2YXV4[/video]

Wah lan eh, this girl damn tehhhh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disgusting ad. But irrelevant to me, as I don't eat at Subways.

It's just a shitty sandwich joint employing cheap labour and made atas by aggressive marketing.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subway Sillypore has tarnished it's own image by telling us that their sandwich is targeting all those 三姑六婆.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ad agency and whoever in subway that approved this commercial needs to be sacked.
Funny that country like Thailand can come up with refreshing ads but sinkieland all fucked up ones....no creativity

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ad agency and whoever in subway that approved this commercial needs to be sacked. Funny that country like Thailand can come up with refreshing ads but sinkieland all fucked up ones....no creativity

even the Petronas HRP and CNY ads are way much more creative and meaningful.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ad agency and whoever in subway that approved this commercial needs to be sacked.
Funny that country like Thailand can come up with refreshing ads but sinkieland all fucked up ones....no creativity

In Malaysia & LOS Subways presence is limited. I've only seen one Subway outlet in the Bukit Bintang area & one outlet in LOS, in the Sukhumvit area.
Sandwiches are harder to sell than burgers & fried chicken.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she like eating FRESH, mine is fresh...comes with cream too, at no extra charge, drinks & other condiments, extra charge...hurry today, EAT FRESH!!...YIKES, is that a tranny?? I go subway, get the turkey whatever I eat fresh, I think of her..I just lost my appetite...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
After watching this - all I can say is the commercial is more a turn off than an attraction! Who the fuck is the person responsible for this com ought to be fired!

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After watching this - all I can say is the commercial is more a turn off than an attraction! Who the fuck is the person responsible for this com ought to be fired!

Cheers!

Is HEr hum fresh?? I take the subway, 6" Barley Oats, with all the vegetables FRESH, without HUM...add mustard...I like mine, hot, fresh & bread without hum....ha ha ha ha